super mario galaxy problems

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by hippy dave, Apr 30, 2012.

1. hippy dave
    OP

hippy dave Butts Butts Megabutts

Apr 30, 2012
    hi guys
    been having trouble with super mario galaxy (ntsc-u, on a pal wii) since i installed it on cfg usb loader. using most ios's including the default 249, the controls stop working when the first music stops. with something like 223 m-load or 246, it continues working until i get to the bottom of the hill and the first video is supposed to start, then blackscreens. it did once continue past there, i think it was using 223 m-load but i'm not sure now tbh, and i managed to get on with my game with no further problems, but when my gf started a new game, it wouldn't get past that first video again, and i've been fighting with the settings again with no luck.

i originally followed the "softmod any wii" guide, and have since upgraded d2x to v8 final. was using cfg v70, have just updated to the latest mod version. syscheck attached:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

have i just not found the right setting yet? is there a chance my hard drive is causing a problem? haven't had trouble with any other game.

thanks!

2. Ylizor

Ylizor Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2009
    Örebro
    I have the exact same problem.
    Fix please :cry:

3. bm123456

bm123456 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 7, 2011
    United States
    Houston
    try another loader ,wiiflow,usb loader gx , neo gamma, if the game still fails from default setting , you have a bad image.

1 person likes this.
  4. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 7, 2010
    Netherlands
    Bad dump. This is by any means NOT a "problem" game.