Not open for further replies.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I read on Gamefaqs (what a trustworthy source !) that someone who works in a store said they wouldn't get the game 'till at least Thursday.

Sorry to break your bubbles everyone

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Taik said:
I read on Gamefaqs (what a trustworthy source !) that someone who works in a store said they wouldn't get the game 'till at least Thursday.

with the words off house m.d. : everybody lies
closedeyes.gif

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Taik said:

you do know alot of stores have this game in stock right now just cant sell until sunday

Social0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
CJL18 said:
Taik said:

you do know alot of stores have this game in stock right now just cant sell until sunday

But is that right though? I mean, are stores really getting it already?

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Social0 said:
CJL18 said:
Taik said:

But is that right though? I mean, are stores really getting it already?

My bestbuy has it...my friend works in the videogame section and says tey got there shipment last thrusday. He might be lying but he's never lied to me before so i dunno, but i wouldnt be surprised at all if we see a leak today or tomm.

D

Deleted-247497

frown.gif
my parents are really coming down hard on me for pirating, so it seems like i wont be playing this until sunday if im lucky, mom even said i couldn't download it if it was already pre-ordered. fml

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
snico1995 said:
frown.gif
my parents are really coming down hard on me for pirating, so it seems like i wont be playing this until sunday if im lucky, mom even said i couldn't download it if it was already pre-ordered. fml

Ouch. Look on the bright side, Sunday really isn't that long to wait. I live in the UK and have to wait a good bit longer than you... in theory only that is.
wink.gif

Edit: Is there no way you could download it secretly?

Your parents: "What's that you're playing?"
You: "Uh... SMG 1... I uh found some new levels that were previously hidden. Yeah"

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PsychoticDust said:
snico1995 said:
frown.gif

Ouch. Look on the bright side, Sunday really isn't that long to wait. I live in the UK and have to wait a good bit longer than you... in theory only that is.
wink.gif

You: "Uh... SMG 1... I uh found some new levels that were previously hidden. Yeah"

or maybe you can download it by a good friend
or a good friend have copied it for you

there is allways an solution
wink2.gif

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
teusjuh said:
PsychoticDust said:
snico1995 said:
frown.gif

wink.gif

or a good friend have copied it for you

I like this idea. That's exactly what I would do if I were in your situation. Don't give up!

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
why do parents have trouble with pirating? maybe i'm lucky my mom doesn't know how a computer works so she doesn't now anything about pirating
tongue.gif

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
nico445 said:
why do parents have trouble with pirating? maybe i'm lucky my mom doesn't know how a computer works so she doesn't now anything about pirating
tongue.gif

Back when I lived with my parents, my Mum was like "I don't want to get done for you using my internet for pirating" that was until I said to her that she would never have to worry about Wii games for my youngest brother ever again (he has his own Wii) and that she could get whatever music she wants. Now she's totally cool with it. Luckily for me I moved to my own place a year and a half ago, so all my internet r belong to me!
cool.gif

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nico445 said:
tongue.gif

pirating in the netherlands and pirating in the united states is a big diffrent

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
agimann said:
Madclaw: huh? i got ph.d in googling but i couldnt find it. hmm i think ur pulling our legs here
tongue.gif

I agree. The only thing I can find is that fake torrent that's been floating around for about a fortnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily