steviekeyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
CJL18 said:
i dunno what copy ya'll got but when i extracted the scrubbed file it came out to a regular size wii game around 4.6gb
Yeah, it will do. Scrubbing replaces the garbage data with zeros, which means it compresses much more but will be the same size when extracted.

Thx I understand this now, while the read me file in wii scrubber didn't explain it simply.

game works great under neogamma r9, ios 57 rev 19 using slot 249.

also anyone notice the exact same setup as the first mario galaxy? stage wise and everything, guess thats why its called MORE lol

EDIT: using system menu 4.0 as well.

bathingapebape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still not working for me.
Here's my set up (according to what it says in Neogamma)
4.2J, ios38 rev 19 slot 249, I've used the simplistic mod, installed DarkCorp, and the rev 19 installer. I keep seeing that I need ios56, but wasn't that installed with DarkCorp? If not, which ios56 exactly do I need? (saying unpatched or regular won't help me, I need an actual file name to google).
Oh and I'm using dvd-r's, not a usb loader.

Anyway, the message I keep getting is:
"An Error occurred while accessing wii system menu. Please refer to..."

I've never had so much trouble with any other games. Any ideas, or should I just wait for a Japanese version to come along?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
bathingapebape said:
still not working for me.
Here's my set up (according to what it says in Neogamma)
4.2J, ios38 rev 19 slot 249, I've used the simplistic mod, installed DarkCorp, and the rev 19 installer. I keep seeing that I need ios56, but wasn't that installed with DarkCorp? If not, which ios56 exactly do I need? (saying unpatched or regular won't help me, I need an actual file name to google).
Oh and I'm using dvd-r's, not a usb loader.

Anyway, the message I keep getting is:
"An Error occurred while accessing wii system menu. Please refer to..."

I've never had so much trouble with any other games. Any ideas, or should I just wait for a Japanese version to come along?

for IOS56 just use NUS/NUSAD to download IOS56, pack it as a wad and install it..........................

flameo200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getting error code #001 with usb loader on system menu 3.4U
frown.gif

jakeyboi1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay. bought a brand new wii today. a black one lol. and installed the latest neogammer. cant get this to game to work on disc DVD-R. or USB/SD. firmware is 4.2e. cant figure it out someone help !
frown.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
jakeyboi1990 said:
okay. bought a brand new wii today. a black one lol. and installed the latest neogammer. cant get this to game to work on disc DVD-R. or USB/SD. firmware is 4.2e. cant figure it out someone help !
frown.gif

backups disks wont work with any new wii, and have you soft modded your wii to be able to play off a USB

jakeyboi1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:
frown.gif

backups disks wont work with any new wii, and have you soft modded your wii to be able to play off a USB

well the neogammer seems to work. and had it booting to a green screen via usb. but now nothing seems to be working

Lanofrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone here get a freeze in world 3 using a USBloader at ( dont wanna spoil name so ill hint..) FF galaxy

I got Rev 19 that didnt work using hermes 222 still doesnt anything else i can do can anyone think of something

popius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone encounter it crashing near the beginning right after bowser takes the princess? Once I get into the star cannon it goes to a white screen and stays on it

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine works completely fine and I'm using Rev17. If any of you are having problems you likely have a bad ISO or need to mess with your NeoGamma/USBLoader settings.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My game freezes right after I create a save game, anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Running cIOS rev19 and CoverFloader r987

Thanks

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
jakeyboi1990 said:
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:
frown.gif

well the neogammer seems to work. and had it booting to a green screen via usb. but now nothing seems to be working

OT

what so your saying your black wii can boot DVD backups without a chip or hardware mods?

News to me, is it retail bought or second had from a mate or summit? unless the drive has been swapped you must be the only living soul i know with a black wii that hasnt been hardware modded and plays backups no problem

Anyone else with a magic black wii?

jakeyboi1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:
pepxl said:
jakeyboi1990 said:
frown.gif

OT

what so your saying your black wii can boot DVD backups without a chip or hardware mods?

News to me, is it retail bought or second had from a mate or summit? unless the drive has been swapped you must be the only living soul i know with a black wii that hasnt been hardware modded and plays backups no problem

Anyone else with a magic black wii?

ohh no got me wrong friend! not been able to boot DVD or USB i think it might just be my ISO. i will try more games tomorrow

dollartree1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work. I'm using 3.4U, neogamma v9 beta11, IOS 249 rev17. I keep getting an error. Error message is "DVD Err(1649), Read TOC". I thought maybe I had a bad burn, but I have burned 3 DVDs on different brand DVDs, never exceeding 4kb writing. Do I have a bad iso or am I missing something here? It says mario galaxy 2 in the wii disc channel when I turn the wii on though so I don't think it's a bad burn. I could use some help. Thanks.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ChronoX_ said:
My game freezes right after I create a save game, anyone got an idea how to fix that?

Thanks

Nobody?

I'm running on 3.2E, set language to English/002 fix/Force PAL for SMG2.

Everything works fine until I create a save game, then the game freezes
frown.gif

Omran12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Guys, Set it to the list: Wiikey1,Pal Wii,Neogamma latest version and ios 249 ciosrev 14.

With the config: force on ntsc 480 language: english

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
ChronoX_ said:
ChronoX_ said:

Thanks

Nobody?

I'm running on 3.2E, set language to English/002 fix/Force PAL for SMG2.

Everything works fine until I create a save game, then the game freezes
frown.gif
That´s strange. I don´t have any problems of that kind. I don´t know for sure, but maybe there is a newer version of IOS56, which you don´t have. Look with DOP IOS if it needs updating. Or maybe you don´t even have it, but then the game shouldn´t run I believe.

I also have a 3.2E Wii with cIOS rev19, but I am using USBLoader GX. What I did to get it working was install IOS56 (I didn´t have it) with DOP IOS,

Edit: you could send me a message, so we can sort it out together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay