Hacking Super Mario Galaxy 2 Backup loader info

Omran12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Omg Dude Thanks! I made it english and force it 480p English. Omg Smg2 thaaaaaaaannnnnnnkkkkkkkk yooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wink.gif

I Loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you
smile.gif

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Just a note to everyone, posting "it dont work" isn't gonna help anybody. If you need help loading the game, post the settings you're using, the cIOS you're using, the loader you're using, and anything else relatively useful.

ZenZero said:
Hey,
whenever i try nd load with usb loader gx, i get sent back to the wii menu , what do i need to do?

(4.2E)

Try uLoader 5.00. It works fine for me while USB Loader didn't.

i have tried usin uloader, but get the error message:

error from the loader: disc id is not equal!

What does this mean and how do i fix it?

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
ZenZero said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Just a note to everyone, posting "it dont work" isn't gonna help anybody. If you need help loading the game, post the settings you're using, the cIOS you're using, the loader you're using, and anything else relatively useful.

ZenZero said:
Hey,
whenever i try nd load with usb loader gx, i get sent back to the wii menu , what do i need to do?

(4.2E)

Probably the region. Did you try configurable USB loader? Usually works best for me. I am a PAL user and I just ran the game (which is NTSC) normally and it worked.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
OGTiago said:
ZenZero said:
Guild McCommunist said:

ZenZero said:
Hey,

(4.2E)

Probably the region. Did you try configurable USB loader? Usually works best for me. I am a PAL user and I just ran the game (which is NTSC) normally and it worked.
yup, ive tried with configurable, what settings are u using nd wt cioss do u have installed?

Also, if anyone who has it running on usb loader gx could post the settings/cioss they have then it would be greatly appreciated

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone
im trying to get this game to work on usb loader gx rev 929(ive also tried 874) from a wbfs partition all i get is a black screen!
can anyone help?

The disc works fine with gecko 1.3b and when i select disc loading from usb loader gx, but not from my wbfs partition (even if the game load settings are exactly the same as when i play it via disc loading on gx)
im on 4.2e so im thinking its something to do with this
ive tried 002 fix on force pal60 etc.
im on the most recent ios 56 and i have ripped the game twice to my partition to no effect

i no im pretty lucky to be able to play it so early, but i like all my games to play via my wfbs partiton on usb loader gx.

thanks for the help

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
ZenZero said:
OGTiago said:
ZenZero said:
Guild McCommunist said:

ZenZero said:
Hey,

(4.2E)

yup, ive tried with configurable, what settings are u using nd wt cioss do u have installed?

Also, if anyone who has it running on usb loader gx could post the settings/cioss they have then it would be greatly appreciated
I use 222 to load games (because I'm using NTFS hard drive), and I have rev17.

nezo100

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Please I need help...
My Wii is NTSC and 4.1U and I bought it hard modded with a chip. I dont use or know how to use any of these programs all my other wii games worked fine, but with super mario galaxy 2 i got the blue screen error 2

i dont know the name or type of chip thats in my wii

SybreTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting "DVD read error (1048)" everytime I try to run it. I've burned 3 different discs at different speeds, none work. I've never had this problem before, I have several other burned games that always work.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
@ogtiago and guild.

Thanks for your help, turned out wbfs manager is a complete piece if crap, got it working when i bunt with wbfs intelligent

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
miczel said:
danielkraak said:
I got it working on a 3.2E Wii with a Wiid modchip (similar to Wiikey). What I did was install ios56 with DopIos. After that I started Gecko Os, set the language to English and forced NTSC (I do have a RGB cable, so maybe other users have to choose to force Pal). After this I load it with Gecko Os and it works like a charm.

I really think this setup should work on with a Wiikey too, because the Wiid is just as old as the Wiikey.

Thanks for quick respond but it doesn't work for me.
Do you have ios56?

Fionar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fionar said:
Can't get it working.Using either USB Loader GX or Config USB Loader, the former gives me a blackscreen when trying to launch the game, the latter is stuck on "Loading.......".
Using system menu 4.2E, cIOSx19, cIOS38 r17, Hermes cIOS rev 5 with 222 on IOS38 and 223 on IOS60.

Fixed it by reinstalling it with WBFS Manager. Doh.

brett824

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen at the end of "Saddle Up With Yoshi" (or whatever) every time. I've tried using both 222 and 249 and it's still not working. Is it just the ISO I have that is causing it?

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brett824 said:
I get a black screen at the end of "Saddle Up With Yoshi" (or whatever) every time. I've tried using both 222 and 249 and it's still not working. Is it just the ISO I have that is causing it?
Bad burn maybe game works fine for me.

nezo100

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Please I need help...
My Wii is NTSC and 4.1U and I bought it hard modded with a chip. I dont use or know how to use any of these programs all my other wii games worked fine, but with super mario galaxy 2 i got the blue screen error 2

i dont know the name or type of chip thats in my wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also j cole was right to step out of the diss battle imo, he dodged a bullet