Gaming Super Mario Bros U Deluxe help

Ghostraven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all i have a problem and im not sure how to fix it...i have 2 switches with different cfw...i have a .nsp file that works with sx ox 2.5.2 and the same file doesnt work with reinx which is also the lastest update any ideas?

D

Deleted User

hi all i have a problem and im not sure how to fix it...i have 2 switches with different cfw...i have a .nsp file that works with sx ox 2.5.2 and the same file doesnt work with reinx which is also the lastest update any ideas?
How about wait for the game to come to out tomorrow

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Works for me on ReiNX for 6.2.0 with ChoiNX.

Your detail isn't good enough. Need more. :)

How about wait for the game to come to out tomorrow

Its leaked and working perfectly fine. No difference.

Reactions: Ghostraven
A

a9lh-1user

There are some NSP files that are only working with some CFW.
DL a new one when the game is released.....or DL the XCI and convert it yourself ;)

@azoreseuropa wrote: "Its leaked and working perfectly fine. No difference."

Thats wrong!
The first released NSP where somehow only working with ReiNX and SX OS but NOT with Atmosphere!
Now there are new NSP who are working with ALL CFW.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Ghostraven

Ghostraven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reinx is for 6.2 also the firmware is 5.1.0 for both switches but for the reinx switch it says the software was closed because an error occurred

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some NSP files that are only working with some CFW.
DL a new one when the game is released.....or DL the XCI and convert it yourself ;)

@azoreseuropa wrote: "Its leaked and working perfectly fine. No difference."

Thats wrong!
The first released NSP where somehow only working with ReiNX and SX OS but NOT with Atmosphere!
Now there are new NSP who are working with ALL CFW.

I didn't say Atmosphere.. I said working fine because I mentioned that ReiNX I am using is working. Dont know nothing about Atmopshere.

D

Deleted User

I know. Someone tested at Discord who dumped XCI said it doesn't have issues. So... I don't care. I will wait for a clean one.. an eShop version. Just let you know that it's working without an issue because I have it since I test. No problem.
Currently the one that is spreading around is JP. Your save file may not be compatible but its worth a try to swap the title ID

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are 3 builds of the nsp.

1, only works on atmosphere or sxos. [No hekate / NO Reinx]
1 that works on everything.
1 untested.

so, you probably have the atmosphere one, you cna grab another nsp, the files its only 5kb difference.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are 3 builds of the nsp.

1, only works on atmosphere or sxos. [No hekate / NO Reinx]
1 that works on everything.
1 untested.

so, you probably have the atmosphere one, you cna grab another nsp, the files its only 5kb difference.

No, look at my signature.. ReiNX. It works.

Grmmish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop this senseless "It's legit" or "Not legit, get a new one" or whatever. REAL answers:

Probably when you moved it to the second Switch you interrupted it and it got corrupted. Make sure both files on the Switches are the same size. And try to move it again.
You say both are on 5.1 but then you say something about 6.2? So I have no idea what you're talking about. Either way, if it moved properly and it still does not work. find a different dump or see if the cartridge itself will work on the Switch which it should. Then you could dump that if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality