GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
3DS XL D-pad >>> Vita's.

XL DPad is so much better over the orginal and positioned well too.
I've only played with the Vita a couple of times, but I completely disagree. The Vita dpad is better based on the positioning alone (though yeah, I know there's not much the 3DS XL can do about that)

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've only played with the Vita a couple of times, but I completely disagree. The Vita dpad is better based on the positioning alone (though yeah, I know there's not much the 3DS XL can do about that)

I prefer to have the analog stick well positioned than the d-pad well positioned. Unfortunately, it seems both companies can only have one or another.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I prefer to have the analog stick well positioned than the d-pad well positioned. Unfortunately, it seems both companies can only have one or another.
The main problem on the 3DS is the dual screens. if it had only one screen but still had the clamshell design, the dpad and buttons could've been moved inward, reducing cramps and feeling more natural. But hey, I guess there's nothing they can do about it.

That said, I feel that an awkwardly positioned circle pad is less uncomfy than an awkwardly positioned dpad, personally.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I would. It would mean no DS or 3DS backward compatibility, as well as most eShop games. :(

I tought about having a Foled, which uses both bottom and top part.
Since Foled screens are flexible, it would be possible.

It would be nice to have movies on it, cause we could use the whole screen, top and bottom, to watch it.

We also would had DS and 3DS compatile, while innovating, and giving consumers something fresh and unique.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I tought about having a Foled, which uses both bottom and top part.
Since Foled screens are flexible, it would be possible.

It would be nice to have movies on it, cause we could use the whole screen, top and bottom, to watch it.

We also would had DS and 3DS compatile, while innovating, and giving consumers something fresh and unique.
Maybe, but I don't think the top and bottom screens combined are the right dimensions for most widescreen movies.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe, but I don't think the top and bottom screens combined are the right dimensions for most widescreen movies.

Well, even if Top and Bottom screen combined are not wdiscrenn, why not making a foled widescreen.

It would still undoubtly support DS and 3DS games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?