Super Mario 64 DS PAL Box Art Scan Request

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by SpeedxxGaming, Apr 29, 2018.

1. SpeedxxGaming
    OP

SpeedxxGaming Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Hey all,

I've recently started collecting DS games and was going through my library from when I was younger and came across an unlabelled box containing SM64DS... My uncle had given it to me without the box years ago so I put it into a Pokémon box, took the label out and left it at that. I've searched all over the internet for the PAL Box Art but I could only find scans of the US and JPN Art... Could someone link me to a scan of the PAL art and tell me the correct dimensions for putting it into the plastic sleeve on a box? Thanks :)

2. Brigand

Brigand Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2018
    Australia
    Downunda
    The best I can offer you is what can be found here:

http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=314
    They appear to have 2 different types of cover. I'll admit I haven't seen any other box art for it, but I'm not a real big Mario fan.

Here's a template from the same website for the dimensions. Hope I helped :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited by Brigand, May 26, 2018
    SpeedxxGaming likes this.
  3. SpeedxxGaming
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Thanks dude! Should be able tt whip something up muself!

Brigand likes this.
  4. nine0nine

nine0nine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2006
    Albania
    oddly enough, its one of the few games I have lying around here, won't take a moment to scan it. where can I upload the scan to?

5. SpeedxxGaming
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Anywhere. Try Google Drive and post a share link to it. If that doesn't work then try Imgur. Thanks dude ;)

6. nine0nine

nine0nine Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2006
    Albania
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted