Gaming Super Mario 3D

Do you think this game is a Must Buy for 3DS owners?

• HECK YEAH! IT'S MARIO!(Yes)

Votes: 131 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Can't Decide

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

loco365

Trophies
XP
I am at S2 - Ship level and I got PWNED like almost 15 times at 8 - Bowser Castle level after 8 - 6.

I really suck in this game :P
Just grind lives on 1-2. My friend doesn't like the game for the lack of multiplayer, so he's selling it to me for $40. I'm going to try pushing it down. I've played 1-1 on a friend's 3DS and I like the fresh format the levels have and it's creative content it has. I'm psyched to get a copy.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I am at S2 - Ship level and I got PWNED like almost 15 times at 8 - Bowser Castle level after 8 - 6.

I really suck in this game :P
Just grind lives on 1-2. My friend doesn't like the game for the lack of multiplayer, so he's selling it to me for $40. I'm going to try pushing it down. I've played 1-1 on a friend's 3DS and I like the fresh format the levels have and it's creative content it has. I'm psyched to get a copy.

HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play a demo of the first level, I see what they mean by 3d like galaxy, but design like nsmb.
I like how it design, but not likely that people saying it is short and to easy. Is that even when beating other people times and playing the extended levels?
I think I want a Galaxy 3ds, just for the fact it would be most likely make room for the game to be longer.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Special 8 Crown was much harder than I expected. I saw play-throughs of it on YouTube, but it looked pretty easy. Boy, I was wrong, I spent about 30 lives first time, and again as Luigi only 3 :D But then i did it a third time as Mario and it cost me about 100 lives :(

But it's no Grandmaster Galaxy. That was Nintendo at it's best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: