Gaming Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may one day hack it if the eshop goes down. that's one reason I've been download all these games (digital only with 137 games and counting). I still have 217GBs of space left on my 1TB card. both of my systems have everything the same including the size of the micro sd card.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Beat it on the Wii U but I still pre ordered for Switch. It's a fun game and worth another playthrough and Bowsers Fury is a nice bonus. Also the Steelbook was too much to turn down.

I won't be getting that steelbook unless the mario switch comes with the game, which I don't think it does. the price on gamestop is the same as a regular switch, so I don't think the game is included.

Reactions: peteruk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...the title tricked me... I thought it was "released early" ...

most likely will be. I'll go to my usual site next week to see if it's up.

it's possible the game won't be released early, because it could be being shipped with that limited edition system. dunno how early stores are to get that, but best buy doesn't even list the system on their website.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I may one day hack it if the eshop goes down. that's one reason I've been download all these games (digital only with 137 games and counting). I still have 217GBs of space left on my 1TB card. both of my systems have everything the same including the size of the micro sd card.

I won't be getting that steelbook unless the mario switch comes with the game, which I don't think it does. the price on gamestop is the same as a regular switch, so I don't think the game is included.

You must have different pre order bonuses in the USA i guess, the steelbook in the UK comes with the game at it's normal price. It was going for around £38 this week. (Just over $50). I wish we all got the same pre order bonuses to be honest. Well except Japan because they'll always have the best stuff.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must have different pre order bonuses in the USA i guess, the steelbook in the UK comes with the game at it's normal price. It was going for around £38 this week. (Just over $50). I wish we all got the same pre order bonuses to be honest. Well except Japan because they'll always have the best stuff.

I think the US gets the steelbook, but I'm buying digital. if the limited edition Mario switch comes with the game, I'm going to sell it. I'm all digital just like I was with the wii u. I didn't start pirating 'til about paper Mario on the wii u, so quite a ways in. I have 76 paid for games on the wii u, with maybe 150 pirated ones (most shit).

you're right about Japan usually having the best stuff. a long time ago, I bought the skyward sword, gold nunchaku for the wii. it was a platinum prize I believe for Club Nintendo. I ended up paying around $70 for it. what we got was some playing cards (might've been Hanafuda ones, but I can't recall).

Reactions: Doran754

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here it is with skyward sword wiimote:

20210204_122049.jpg

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've 100% galaxy and sunshine (have both saves on the wii u), but I haven't done either on the switch. I'm stuck trying to find yoshi in sunshine stage in the second world I believe. can't find him anywhere. I haven't gotten everything in 3d world or odyssey either. I can't beat champion's road in 3d world, and I'm missing about 37 power moons in odyssey, but I've beaten the main bonus stage, culmina crater.

Jellykrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eesh, nearly time for another Mario game, and I didn't even 100% Mario Galaxy yet, let alone even start on Sunshine.
I 100%ed Galaxy but I gave up on Sunshine's annoying blue coins, I have completed the main story though.

I've 100% galaxy and sunshine (have both saves on the wii u), but I haven't done either on the switch. I'm stuck trying to find yoshi in sunshine stage in the second world I believe. can't find him anywhere. I haven't gotten everything in 3d world or odyssey either. I can't beat champion's road in 3d world, and I'm missing about 37 power moons in odyssey, but I've beaten the main bonus stage, culmina crater.
You need to reach Pinna Park first and complete the Yoshi quest to unlock Yoshi in other levels, if I'm correct.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I 100%ed Galaxy but I gave up on Sunshine's annoying blue coins, I have completed the main story though.

You need to reach Pinna Park first and complete the Yoshi quest to unlock Yoshi in other levels, if I'm correct.

well, I didn't really want to know that. however, I assumed I had to progress in the game to unlock him. I'm trying to beat all switch games with no faq. it defeats the purpose of playing the game if you use a walkthrough imo.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost beat this game on Wii U but grew tired of it for one reason or the other. Time to beat it this time.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the game, then later turned it into a cia. I never beat the main bonus stage in 3d land either, but I didn't try that many times.

Reactions: tfocosta

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: tfocosta

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh 3DS version is a prequel so I should play this game before Switch version, yes ?
It came out first, and was an earlier version of the engine, but it's not a prequel in terms of story, you don't need to play it before the other one.

I never quite 100%'d 3D Land either, did everything but the final challenge level. Should probably try that again sometime.

Last edited by hippy dave,

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oh 3DS version is a prequel so I should play this game before Switch version, yes ?

It came out first, and was an earlier version of the engine, but it's not a prequel in terms of story, you don't need to play it before the other one.

I never quite 100%'d 3D Land either, did everything but the final challenge level. Should probably try that again sometime.

Yeah, that's true. You won't need to play 3D Land first, as both storylines are independent. But 3D World was presented as 3D Land's sequel by Nintendo, hence my comment above. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?