United States
it's downloading:

20210205_113834.jpg

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another wii u port, fuck me feels like the only new nintendo game were ever going to see on the switch and (metroid) and its not even been made by nintendo.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I know where to look but is it in xci or nsp or both ?
The game hasn't leaked yet, and it is impossible to use the preload before the release date. Wait for the cartridge to leak online as an XCI or converted NSP sometime in the next few days or so.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game hasn't leaked yet, and it is impossible to use the preload before the release date. Wait for the cartridge to leak online as an XCI or converted NSP sometime in the next few days or so.

No but when it is leaked or dumped then I know where to look.

I am not interested in converted NSP at all. Only clean games. So XCI for me. And thank you for the news, thought.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No but when it is leaked or dumped then I know where to look.

I am not interested in converted NSP at all. Only clean games. So XCI for me. And thank you for the news, thought.
When it leaks, it can be downloaded from any of the popular sites or Tinfoil shops. Those locations cannot be shared here.

There's no substantive difference between an XCI and an NSP-convert, aside from some extra security during the installation process. The end result is the same either way.

Reactions: Malaixiyaren

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it leaks, it can be downloaded from any of the popular sites or Tinfoil shops. Those locations cannot be shared here.

There's no substantive difference between an XCI and an NSP-convert, aside from some extra security during the installation process. The end result is the same either way.

I know. And I know.

I know too. And thank you.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downloading that too:

upload_2021-2-5_13-47-4.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

damn, I had forgotten how fast my internet is. it was finished before I passed one stage in dkc returns.

according to switch backup manager, it wasn't trimmed either, so remember to do that if you use xci.

upload_2021-2-5_14-11-49.png

Reactions: peteruk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish I could play it. I might play the wii u version after dkc returns, which I'm playing on the wii u with my Mario wiimote.

btw, I converted the xci to an nsp (as per the switch backup manager pic), but nsp verify says the nsp is corrupt. someone told me nsp verify was unreliable though, but I still use it. it seems to do this with master key 10 games or something.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading that too. It is in XCI.

it's untrimmed as well if that matters to you. I've had other nsp come up as corrupted, which I downloaded and people said worked, so it could be a false positive. I converted it with nsc builder.

just a heads up currently looks like all XCI copies floating around are XCI -> NSP -> XCI converts.
It works, but ewww.

not according to switch backup manager. I think when it says "scene" it's an xci or was originally an xci. original nsp will say something different if it was converted.

hmm...I didn't notice you put xci to nsp to xci. I don't know how it would show then. however, here's what it says for my nsp convert under source:

upload_2021-2-5_14-33-28.png

Reactions: spotanjo3

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it works great so no complaints from me, well happy here... been the shittest of weeks now time for soooo much fun

one tiny gripe though, I could have sworn on the wii u version i could control my character with the D Pad but in this version it's stick only, yeh i know but i'm proper old school I still love D Pads, guess i'll need to get used to it

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't recall, but I'll check when I load the game up on the wii u. I think you can use the dpad, because that would be my preferred style of play. when tropical freeze asks about the dpad or the analog stick, I always change it to the dpad, because I think analog is default, so it's probably dpad usable in the wii u version. that kinda sucks. however, I think 2d platformers are mostly the hard ones with the analog stick. a 3d game may not be too bad.

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't recall, but I'll check when I load the game up on the wii u. I think you can use the dpad, because that would be my preferred style of play. when tropical freeze asks about the dpad or the analog stick, I always change it to the dpad, because I think analog is default, so it's probably dpad usable in the wii u version. that kinda sucks. however, I think 2d platformers are mostly the hard ones with the analog stick. a 3d game may not be too bad.

if you find a way to change to dpad on switch please lmk mate :)

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.