Super Luigi

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by 4urentertainment, Sep 4, 2008.

Sep 4, 2008

Super Luigi by 4urentertainment at 8:11 PM (513 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. 4urentertainment
    OP

Member 4urentertainment GBAtemp Regular

Egypt
    I didn't know where to put this, so here it is.

Super Luigi

This is the trailer for the flash game I'm working on,

Super Luigi : The Cursed Mirror Of Darkness
    [​IMG]

Now I know what you're thinking (I actually I don't I'm just taking the best possibility given the circumstances otherwise I'd be a psychic telepathic super-powerful super human, which I'm not) this is not another one of those mario games where I would switch the sprite and make it another luigi game. No this is entirely different.

The reason I decided to make this game was because I had written a great story in class and the teacher suggested (and other teachers as well) that I publish it on the internet. At the same time I had just learnt some neat actionscript. As well as I was inspired by the great story telling of MGS universe as well as some of the tricks that make you go [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (in that order) as well as some amazing gameplay tricks.

So now I've decided to put it all in one great game with some great cutscenes and a jaw dropping plot twists. Oh and bowser is the least of your worries in this game. And the storyline, is what you least expect it, I guarantee surprises around every corner.
    P.S. This game is still early in production.

So watch the trailer, read my post and tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions, gimme.

2. 4urentertainment
    OP

Member 4urentertainment GBAtemp Regular

Egypt
    I've just finished Luigi as a character, now I am going to start making the levels.

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Oh and... BUMP