Gaming Super lucky's tale

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it'll turn out alright. This is a sequel to Lucky's Tale the VR game, yeah? If so, I find it a bit worrying that they've now had to take the game to normal screens. VR likely wasn't profitable enough.
Anyways, Lucky the Fox himself is very cute!
Well the reviews for lucky tale where generally positive, the main criticism was the fact that playing a platformer on vr is confusing. And they seem to be listening to feedback, and that is why they are releasing it on screens

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Well the reviews for lucky tale where generally positive, the main criticism was the fact that playing a platformer on vr is confusing. And they seem to be listening to feedback, and that is why they are releasing it on screens
Yeah, I get that, but the whole premise of the title was to honor Palmer Lucky, founder of Oculus. Feels like a bad omen for a game with that kinda imbued praise of the VR world to drop on standard screens, ya feel?

kingtut

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I get that, but the whole premise of the title was to honor Palmer Lucky, founder of Oculus. Feels like a bad omen for a game with that kinda imbued praise of the VR world to drop on standard screens, ya feel?
That is a good point, but you know the game tried and failed. That is why they decided to go into another direction instead of killing the whole ip like we thought they would.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-