Super Card MINI SD not working

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by supermayo8a, Oct 22, 2015.

1. supermayo8a
    OP

supermayo8a Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    Mexico
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    My supercard was working perfectly fine until I formatted the SD card. Now, everytime I put it in the Supercard it says "not find the SD Please turn off the GBA"
    I'm guessing it has to do with the firmware, but I don't know how to install it and even how to find it.
    I tried moving the SD around so it would make contact, but nothing. It seems odd because this just happened when I formatted

EDIT: I turned on while holding L+R and it says "Test SD/MMC, SD/MMC error, error code: 03"
    My SC version is 1.85

Last edited by supermayo8a, Oct 22, 2015
  2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    What filesystem did you choose when you formatted the card? You need to use FAT, not NTFS or another type. That's the only thing I can think of, because you are already on the latest Supercard firmware version 1.85

3. Localhorst86

Localhorst86 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2014
    Germany
    My Nintendo works for Dad
    As Dan said, it needs to be FAt, not NTFS or FAT32 file system. Also, the maximum siE of SD cards supported is 2GB. If you're using a micro sd to mini sd converter, try a different one.

4. supermayo8a
    OP

supermayo8a Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    Mexico
    Guadalajara, Jalisco
    I'm usign a 3GB card formatted on FAT

5. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    That might be the issue, as the slot-2 Supercards do not support anything higher than 2 GB. Try to get a hold of a 1 GB card if you can, just to be absolutely sure.