PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did a Google search for you and cannot find any site selling it for under $20. I honestly don't think you'll find it for less than $30. All I can suggest is, get a job, open a bank account, create a PayPal, and just don't tell them what you spent.
yaynds.gif

(If you're not old enough to work, then I'm out of suggestions)

EDIT: Did you mention to them that it's the price of one DS game, and if you buy it you'll never need to ask them to pay for another DS game ever again? They might be saving some cash buying it for you, just make sure you can convince them of that.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give all the $65 to your mom and ask her if she can buy the cart
also you can clean your room and do the laundry for a month (that will help to)
wink2.gif

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgblahblahblah said:
Yeah I'm only 10 I did a google search 2 and the cheapest I found was $31 or $32 and I'm mainly looking for the gba support and I know the ItouchDS does that with darkchen's gba emu that AND then there's the speedy AP fixes which acekard does for about $15.00 but that's nice no matter what.

No, the iTouchDS doesn't play GBA games with that, it's the iPlayer that does, but the iPlayer doesn't play DS games I don't think.
Get an EX4DS, it's pretty much the same as an R4 but has Real Time features, a GBA emulator, and AVI video support, and I've heard it's around $25. GBA ROMs run faster on that, too.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The cheapest u can find is for 35$ and I dont think u can find it any cheapter. Btw, if U only got 20$ with budget to spend, I highly recommended getting the Acekard 2i, it is around 15-20 bucks and it is great >_

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
idea!!!
buy one of those prepaied visa cards at safeway or walmart and buy it your self
it like $5 to do it so its not bad and you can buy it with ur own card and its like a gift card thats a debt card
i did it once
get a $50 one
then you could buy one from say shoptemp or realhotstuff etc and have enough money for a microsd card

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bigpaws said:
idea!!!
buy one of those prepaied visa cards at safeway or walmart and buy it your self
it like $5 to do it so its not bad and you can buy it with ur own card and its like a gift card thats a debt card
i did it once
get a $50 one
then you could buy one from say shoptemp or realhotstuff etc and have enough money for a microsd card
Funny enough that is exactly what I did to buy my SCDS2. Bought my GC just last week and wanted to register the card on the Visa site that they told me to go to. That didn't work, so yesterday I just made a PayPal account with that card and it worked. My SCDS2 is currently awaiting shipment. Can't wait till it arrives!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E