Super Bat Puncher (NES homebrew)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FAST6191
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 8,980
  • Replies Replies 24
This game is super fun. I played a good while last night on nesDS over the NiFi with my kiddo. Funny stuff, player two is a lil tweaty bird that can poop on enemies (and on player one hehe).
I really hope this gets finished and released =)
 
boudincaca said:
DespizingU said:
Can someone please provide me with a list of other high quality 8-Bit homebrew games that are finished?

I don't have a list, but you really should take a look at Batlle Kid: Fortress of peril, very good game on Nes, inspired of I wanna be the guy.


battle kid is supposed to be bought though...
 
Clydefrosch said:
battle kid is supposed to be bought though...

Every game is supposed to be bought. Luckily the game has been dumped.
Make sure to buy it as soon as possible though, it is a very good game.
Don't worry about the game being too much like IWBTG, Battle Kid is very challenging but never unfair.

OT: I thought the game was quite easy until I found the hidden cave after the credits
biggrin.gif

Anyone that is reading this and not played the demo yet should boot up nesDS right now. Great game.
 
First time I've heard of I Wanna Be The Guy too. Is this also a finished game?

EDIT: On the IWBTG site, there's a Slo-Mo and Frameskip version for download. Which version would be best to play on the Wii?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted