Hacking Super ban emunand needed?

stewacide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For Switch the only enduser (not dev) reason to use emunand is to stay unbanned. If you're banned already it doesn't matter.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get full functionality if you can't go online with it?
Is online a necessary function for your switch to work you jack?

I can download all my updates and apply them manually, I can play locally with my friends and I don't plan to play online. Fully functional to me.

What's stupid is saying the worse thing that can happen to.your switch is it getting banned.

Last edited by jakkal,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get full functionality if you can't go online with it?
I think what he means is he can still update his switch fw and also update games he just can not play nintendo online but the only thing that makes nintendo online good is pokemon or smash.

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is online a necessary function for your switch to work you jack?

I can download all my updates and apply them manually, I can play locally with my friends and I don't plan to play online. Fully functional to me.

What's stupid is saying the worse thing that can happen to.your switch is it getting banned.
Not going to reply to your attitude but i'd consider game patches towards a fully functional system these days given the state some of them come out in. For example have you seen how much content Mario Tennis has now compared to launch? Obviously DLC is optional and i get that bit :)

Edit: I guess you can apply game patches too offline can you?

Also i guess if you don't care about online play then fair enough but i see that as an integral part of a fully functional console these days. Personal opinion :)

Last edited by andijames,
Reactions: tiliarou

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not going to reply to your attitude but i'd consider game patches towards a fully functional system these days given the state some of them come out in. For example have you seen how much content Mario Tennis has now compared to launch? Obviously DLC is optional and i get that bit :)

You can download game patches and install them manually. You don't know what you're talking about

Get informed

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download game patches and install them manually. You don't know what you're talking about

Get informed
(kinda off topic) - why are you being an ass to this guy? All he did when you 1st commented is ask you something then it has gone down hill from there. What did he ever do to you?

tiliarou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm banned and still get full functionality out of my switch. What's worse than a ban is breaking your switch

No, you are banned and don't get the full functionality. Of course we know how to use NSP for games, updates and DLC: this is not the point (and it's a workaround).

When you are banned you cannot use any online functionality (yet ?), so no, you don't have full functionality right now when being banned.

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you are banned and don't get the full functionality. Of course we know how to use NSP for games, updates and DLC: this is not the point (and it's a workaround).

When you are banned you cannot use any online functionality (yet ?), so no, you don't have full functionality right now when being banned.

You don't read do you lol. I'm not going to repeat myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1