Suggestions for the blogging service?

S

ScuberSteve

I've had nudity in my blog.
Some of it got mobberated, some of it didn't...
ph34r.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
That's a fine lookin' pussy!
biggrin.gif

Costello said:
way too hairy for my taste!
tongue.gif

QUOTE(OSW @ May 12 2008, 08:53 AM)
I'd prefer it if it were shaved.

nevertheless, i agree.
boys will be boys

in animation class
we were watching nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
and nausicaa was flying with this dude (on her glider)
nausprog.jpg

the dude was on the bottom
and my friend goes
"shes on top"

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If possible, I think it would be good to provide an alternate view of the blogs. An alternate view that was grouped by author, and sorted by most recent article / latest comment would be perfect.

I know we have the ability to select a certain author, and view their blog (from the front page, etc.), but there's no way to know from that view when or if the blog was last updated (or has any entries). I would just like to see a sorted front end list on that function.

So I would go into a sub-forum (or alternate view) called "Blog by Author". It would be a list of blog authors, sorted by who had published most recently or had a comment most recently. There could be some additional info about who made the last post on that blog, and when they posted, etc.

imo, it would make it feel more like a group of blogs, and less like a forum full of random topics.

It might also help to keep old blog entries alive if they are still interesting.

Anyway, it's just a thought. It's already an awesome service that you guys have provided.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.