Hacking suggestions for new firmware

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a visual person and kind of like seeing the icons in the list. But I agree that there should be an option to turn off the icons in order to show more per page (and perhaps to speed things up). Perhaps one of the buttons at the top could toggle the icons on/off.

The buttons at the top are somewhat limiting, and I'm not sure how that would work exactly. It would make more sense to simply show folders in the list, which would allow you to arrange your files any way you want. The buttons at the top could be used to toggle different display options or to sort the files in different ways (by name, by save date, by size, etc.).

-Bri

DSTTSTINKYCARD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I made a concept how the DSTT Menu or the YSmenu could look like ...

How you like it

any firmware would be ok if it fixed the games loading problem alltogether
wacko.gif

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my DSTT for about a month now and have yet to encounter any "game freezing" issues. Every game I have thrown on the card has worked from the get go. Now I appreciate that one day I'll encounter something that doesn't work but upto now I'm pleased with my 13 quid purchase.

DSTT
4 gig Kingston class 4 SDHC
using the factory default format fat32
All games ran from /games folder.
All game not trimmed.
using both YSMENU 150208 and 1.08 "OS's"

Rhuarc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming he is talking about the translation patch. I tried running that this morning and it loads toa white screen and that is where it gets stuck. The game works fine in it's original clean ROM form, but once I put the english translation patch in no go.

Sucks! LoL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)