Hacking [Suggestion] PS4 Bundles & Firmware List

lolhappyperson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is one of the few options I have, and if possible I would like to 100% confirm whether this is 5.05- or not. Could you refer me to one of the posts with claims of 5.05+?

Thank you btw.
Buddy I have bought the one which had kratos and son and ww2 and battlefront 2 and which says 4k dynamic gaming and entertainment. This was from USA so don't know about UK, also I did research and found 2-3 people confirmed this box on 4.7x thst is why I bought this myself and discovered my pro with this box was also on 4.7. who knows the same box could be on 5.5x in UK but I could return my if I got 5.50 so if you can also return then take a chance with ronaldo one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys,
My first post here :) I am trying to find a ps4 pro in Australia. I need to be 100% sure because I can't return the ps4 if it's the wrong firmware.
I have a few details on 2 ps4s.
CUH-7102B B01
S01-1277XXX-E

CUH-7102B B02
S01-1256XXX-J

I read that the CUH-7102B B02 may be ok. Can someone please confirm if any of the above are below 5.05?
Thanks
Some say B02Y have 5.50 and some say B02 is dangerous so please try to find older model.

Reactions: SmokeandMirrors2018

SmokeandMirrors2018

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Buddy I have bought the one which had kratos and son and ww2 and battlefront 2 and which says 4k dynamic gaming and entertainment. This was from USA so don't know about UK, also I did research and found 2-3 people confirmed this box on 4.7x thst is why I bought this myself and discovered my pro with this box was also on 4.7. who knows the same box could be on 5.5x in UK but I could return my if I got 5.50 so if you can also return then take a chance with ronaldo one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Some say B02Y have 5.50 and some say B02 is dangerous so please try to find older model.

Thanks a lot for the info. I'll be checking out some second hand shops today. Will let you guys know how it goes.

kingpin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you can find a model that has bo1Y after the CUH code like this :

CUH-7016B B01Y P-27452400-6 S01-7393654-N

stay away from B02Y

then you should get under 5.05 ..

also go by the games advertised on back as others have mentioned ... old games advertised = older ps4 = lower firmware

Big w Australia are out of stock of the pro .. selling for $499 at the moment

I was told they getting more stock in 2 weeks for their big toy sale and she hinted the ps4 will probably be on special so even cheaper than $499 for the pro

I am hoping the stock they get is old and not straight off the boat ... lol

SmokeandMirrors2018

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was able to find a white ps4 pro with horizon zero dawn, uncharted 4, mass effect andromeda and GT sport on the back.
CUH-7102B B02
S01-5640XXX-1

Is that one ok?

Still a 7102B B02 but the guy said that it was from around February. Not 100% sure I trust him fully :)
This was from Good Guys in Australia.

kingpin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was able to find a white ps4 pro with horizon zero dawn, uncharted 4, mass effect andromeda and GT sport on the back.
CUH-7102B B02
S01-5640XXX-1

Is that one ok?

Still a 7102B B02 but the guy said that it was from around February. Not 100% sure I trust him fully :)
This was from Good Guys in Australia.

look at the copyright code on the graphics .. they have to do this when advertising games on the box .. aslong as it says 2016-2017 on it then it be low firmware.

btw Big w is having a big toy sale in 8 days ... at moment ps4 pro is $499 and the ps4 slim 500gb will be $339

be interesting to see what stock they get in and the advertised games on back to see how old the stock is ...

the 500gb slim is no longer being manufactured ... I imagine all of them are on 5.05 or lower

Last edited by kingpin007,

VulcanR

Trophies
XP
Country
Tajikistan
the 500gb slim is no longer being manufactured ... I imagine all of them are on 5.05 or lower
Frome where this information comes? Source plz.

I want to buy 500gb slim and want to be sure that it will be lower<5.07 and also have chance to buy days of play edition.
If the highest days of play firmware is 5.07, then any 500 gb slim should've been lower?

TerminatR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

This is completely false.

There is a brand new "Days of Play" PS4 slim bundle with 2 controllers in Europe that only has 500GB. Google image it and you will see.

(BTW - for clarification, the North American release only has one controller and 1TB)

daysofplay.JPG

kingpin007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is completely false.

There is a brand new "Days of Play" PS4 slim bundle with 2 controllers in Europe

the 500gb model stopped production because of the 1tb version ...

the days of play 500gb here is reported to come with 5.07 so still old ... all they have done is put a new color code to the case

sony are trying to get rid of the 500gb consoles so they simply changed the case and color.. and focusing on the 1tb and the pro versions ..

everyone is buying the pr0 model .. so therfore more are being made and shipped with latest firmware.

as I said any aussies wanting the pro model .. check out big w on thursday when toy sale starts .. pay attention to the box and what is advertised on the back and take a photo of the codes on box .. then walk into jb hi fi and see if the box and codes are exactly the same to determine if the ps4 pro will have 5.50

jb hi fi has a higher turn over so all pro models will be 5.50 for sure ..

it all comes down to where they source the stock from ... big w might have them stashed in the warehouse so older stock .. some stores have sold out of all stock but you can still order online so they come from the big w warehouse.

grifterb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know whether or not PS4 Pro 1TB God of War Bundle (Limited Edition, The console has GOW markings) is 5.05-? After learning that the previous CUH 7116B was not a guaranteed 5.05-, I was able to find this. Sorry, I do not have a serial number or a photo yet, but since it is a bundle I thought someone might have info on this.

Thanks for your help with the previous model by the way.

EDIT: It is supposed to be CUH7116.

Last edited by grifterb,

Metalman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does anyone know whether or not PS4 Pro 1TB God of War Bundle (Limited Edition, The console has GOW markings) is 5.05-? After learning that the previous CUH 7116B was not a guaranteed 5.05-, I was able to find this. Sorry, I do not have a serial number or a photo yet, but since it is a bundle I thought someone might have info on this.

Thanks for your help with the previous model by the way.

EDIT: It is supposed to be CUH7116.

So far every God of War collectors edition Pro bundle has 4.73 on it. I got one few weeks ago and was indeed on 4.73. I think its a safe bet.

Reactions: satelman

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought a days of play ps4 in Canada, 5.07.
Can anyoneo confirm whether US 1tb Days of Play units are on 5.07? I haven't seen a single post stating otherwise. They seem like the cheapest & surest bet, as bundles cost $400+ for 500gb slims, and idrc about getting a pro since there's a 80/20 chance of getting a 5.05+ unit.

mavericknik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyoneo confirm whether US 1tb Days of Play units are on 5.07? I haven't seen a single post stating otherwise. They seem like the cheapest & surest bet, as bundles cost $400+ for 500gb slims, and idrc about getting a pro since there's a 80/20 chance of getting a 5.05+ unit.
Maybe look for a pro bundle if you're OK with the style? I just purchased the star wars battlefield II pro bundle came with 4.73. Paid roughly $350 or so on ebay, although who's was with a 20% coupon. I figured I'm OK with how shit the console looks as long as I can get a pro with < 5.05. Also, i feel the star wars console looks better than the God of War console, and GOW is way more expensive as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe look for a pro bundle if you're OK with the style? I just purchased the star wars battlefield II pro bundle came with 4.73. Paid roughly $350 or so on ebay, although who's was with a 20% coupon. I figured I'm OK with how shit the console looks as long as I can get a pro with < 5.05. Also, i feel the star wars console looks better than the God of War console, and GOW is way more expensive as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
thanks m8
Not in need of a pro though as my tv I only have a 720p tv gasp
besides that adds up to $400 after taxes, there arent even $400 worth of games below 5.05 that i'd want to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: old men discussion