Gaming Suggest any good dating game.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Sprung was OK, bit boring though.. There a plenty of J ones though..
tongue.gif

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Dating sims aren't my genre at all (I mean I guess outside of Sakura Taisen) but you don't play dating games to experience dating anymore than you play tactics RPGs to get the real experience of war. Its just a game.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Strongbad007 said:
Also, why would you want one? Just experience it for yourself in real life. Nothing compares to that.
(in b4 "we can't cuz we're nerds" or something of that sort)

And you care what other people play because?

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dark^'^Knight said:
Dementium The Ward........this should 'prepare' you for a first date experience
evil.gif

rofl.

anywayz, like said in a previous post, there's nothing wrong with playing a dating game...
playing a dating game is nothing like dating (since when will u ever be able to date a japanese blonde girl with size f and above??)
rooofl

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you're referring to things like Tsukihime and FSN etc... well get VNDS and play them i recommend you start with Tuskihime and then try True Remembrance leave the FSN for the last since maybe if Mirror moon get their lazy asses up we'll have Heavens Feel (the 3rd route)

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WileCoyote said:
Strongbad007 said:
Also, why would you want one? Just experience it for yourself in real life. Nothing compares to that.
(in b4 "we can't cuz we're nerds" or something of that sort)

And you care what other people play because?
This is the internet. Your opinion is always better than the opinion of everybody else, and because of that, you need to let them know it.
Duh
rolleyes.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well whatever gets your jollys off so be it......you could probaly add Rune Factory to the list considering part of the game is trying to marry one of the girls......

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
for girls:

Hoshizora no Comic Garden (full voice)(Dating-Sim with manga drawing related minigames) official site - play-asia
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Yume no ukihashi (partly voiced)(Fantasy-RPG / Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia
Hana Yori Dango: Koi Seyo Onago (partly voiced)(Stat-Raising High School Dating-Sim based on Manga) official site - play-asia
Ohimesama Debut (no voice)(Rhytmn/Dance game + Dating Sim) official site - play-asia
Hiiro no Kakera DS (full voice)(novel type Dating-Sim with minigames, mystery setting) official site - play-asia
Oshare Princess DS: Oshare ni Koi Shite 2 (Make-Up/Style + Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia
Vitamin X Evolution (partly voiced, I think)(Teacher x Student Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia
Duel Love: Koisuru Otome wa Shouri no Joshin (partly voiced)(Dating-Sim with minigames, fight club theme) official site - play-asia - walkthrough
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season (full voice)(Stat-Raising High School Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia - walkthrough
Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love (partly voiced)(Stat-Raising High School Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia - walkthrough
Otometeki Koi Kakumei * Love Revo!! DS (no voice)(Stat-Raising High School Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia - walkthrough
Oshare Princess DS: Oshare ni Koishite! (Make-Up/Style + Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia
Angelic Duet (no voice)(Stat-Raising Fantasy Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia
Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Maihitoyo (partly voiced) official site - play-asia

japanese walkthroughs for most of the girl games can be found on this and this site.

for guys:

To Love Ru Trouble: Waku Waku! Rinkangakkou-Hen (anime based Dating-Sim) official site - play-asia
Dokidoki Majo Shinpan! 2 DUO (partly voiced)(Witch hunting detective action RPG Dating-Sim? XD) official site - play-asia - walkthrough
Ookami to Koushinryou: Boku to Horo no Ichinen (Merchant-Sim with Dating-Sim elements?) official site - play-asia
Breath: Toiki wa Akaneiro (partly voiced)(...I have no idea, but novel type Dating-Sim, I think.) official site - play-asia
Nanatsuiro * Drops: Touch de Hajimaru Hatsukoi Monogatari (partly voiced)(lots of minigames, based on hgame, new dateables) official site - play-asia
Days of Memories 2 official site - play-asia
Days of Memories official site - play-asia
Dokidoki Majo Shinpan (partly voiced?)(Witch hunting detective action RPG Dating-Sim? XD) official site - play-asia

I'd recommend playing either Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season or Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 DUO.

Tokimemo is pretty addicting, fully voiced and has a very detailed english walkthrough, so even without knowing any Japanse it's really easy to understand and a good start for the genre. But if girl games are out of the question, Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 2 would be the best choice, it's fairly easy, the battles against the witches are quite fun and of course, there's alot of touching. :3 The FAQ on Gamefaqs is quite helpful too if you're stuck. I don't know much about the other games, haven't played To Love Ru and just threw a quick glance at the others, but none of them looked worth playing to me.. so yeah.

I may have missed a few games in my list, but I think those are more than enough for a start. :3

Now I want Hoshizora no Comic Garden, mou. ;_;

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
monogatari said:
@Miruki:

Wow... Gonna try some for the girl ones. And I'm also interested in Hoshizora.. the release date is pretty soon, right?
yaynds.gif

The release date is tomorrow! :3 I can't wait to try out those manga drawing minigames, it's such a good idea, why did no one think about it before? D:

da_head said:
wait which ones are in english and which ones are in japanese?
Those I listed are ALL in Japanese, BUT, Ohimesama Debut is going to be released by Natsume as Princess Debut end of this month! It's not the best game ever, but it's a good start, hopefully other games will follow.. :3

LagunaCid said:
kikuchiyo said:
QUOTE(Panzer Tacticer @ Sep 8 2008, 06:01 AM)
Never heard of a non PC dating sim.

There are plenty of Japanese ones for the PS2.
like persona 3?
No, like Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de, Angelique, La Corda D'Oro, Dear My SUN!!, Love Drops, Hiiro no Kakera, Mermaid Prism, drastic killer.... all otome games (for girls), as for the games for boys.. Kimikiss is a popular (and very fun) one, there's Memories Off, Da Capo, Aria, Izumo, Tokimeki Memorial, Princess Maker.. etc.

Persona 3 got Dating-Sim Elements, but nothing compared to those other games. I think in P4 the dating takes a much bigger role, I've only played an hour of the game so I'm not too sure. Also, Ar Tonelico has them too, those elements, but in my opinion it's not as greatly done as in Persona 4, Ar Tonelico II is going to get released this winter by NISA and Persona 4 in december by Atlus USA. Summon Night Twin Age for the DS got multiple character specific endings and cutscenes too and like in many Dating-Sims there are points where you can choose an answer (which doesn't affect the endings tho). Mhhn.. in the Growlanser games you can get the different girls to like your hero too and therefore multiple romantic endings too. Also, there's a translation patch for ehh.. Bloody Bride (PSOne), here's the translator's site. I can't think of anything else right now.. XD

Lately there have been much more girl game releases than for boys, I remember times when that was very different.. heh, seems like the genre got pretty popular. :3

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ahaha, I just wanted to make a note here to those who are still looking for a dating game in English, the soon to be released Avalon Code lets you date the hero/ine and spirit characters, if you choose to play as a guy you can date the girl characters and if you play a girl you can date the guy characters.

Here's the official site with detailed character information.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miruki said:
Ahaha, I just wanted to make a note here to those who are still looking for a dating game in English, the soon to be released Avalon Code lets you date the hero/ine and spirit characters, if you choose to play as a guy you can date the girl characters and if you play a girl you can date the guy characters....

Hmm...I've been interested in this game, but I wasn't aware it was going to offer anything like that. So, a bit Azure Dreams, then, eh?

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Try Imadoki no Vampire (Bloody Bride) for PS1. It's Japanese, but there's a full translation lying somewhere around the internet.

AtomicBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there are any for the DS. But I know there are these kinda games on newgrounds.com, maybe you should check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill