Gaming Sugestion: Ragdoll Judo homebrew game!

Kaizate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello person that is reading my topic, this is the first time im posting, but i enter the site very often.
Well, i'm posting because i played two games, Ragdoll Kung-fu and Toribash, and tought about doing a mix of both on the ds. See some vids on youtube to know what im talking about. I tought about doing like this: two guys facing each other, standing in a normal position. With the Stylus, you grab a member of you guy, and slide the pen in some direction. When you do this, the member follow the pen...if you want to change the member from "Relaxed" to "Rigid",you tap the member. Now, for right-handed people: (for leftys, just change the arrows by the ABYX buttons, and R for L) When you press L, your guy's left hand gets sticky, like as if he is grabbing. When you press -->, the right hand gets sticky. If you want to see a preview for the move, hold i^i, to rotate the camera around the guy, use ABYX. The owner of the room ( online multiplayer, or you, in SinglePlayer ) would set the number of frames per turn before the match, as well if there will be Disqualifications by falling, or member breaks and dismemberments...
Well, if anyone can do something like that, please, do!!
Thank you!
grog.gif

EDIT> The text had to be big to say how exactly the game would work, the grammar i wrong,i know, im not american or something, i just speak a bit of what i learn in school...

Kaizate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yea...well...sorry for the weird thing, dint want to offend people O,O And i dint found any sugestion section...so...i just posted on the common place...anyway, the next person who reply, try saying something ABOUT the suggestion, not those things, ok? =[

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.