SubSpace Emissary

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by RsHackerTeam, Jun 26, 2010.

1. RsHackerTeam
    OP

RsHackerTeam Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2010
    Is there anyway to fix the crash on SSBB after the first battle in Adventure Mode : SubSpace Emissary?

2. Burton

Burton Real Life VIP and Educator

Mar 7, 2006
    strange I don't recall having problems with ssbb.

3. RsHackerTeam
    OP

RsHackerTeam Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2010
    Well, i've tried using both the latest version of ios 222 and ios 249 rev 19, with the latest usb loader, which i used both configurable usbloader and wiiflow, both give me the same crash in the same place.

4. Gaiaknight

Gaiaknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 26, 2008
    United States
    howell, Michigan
    you either have a dvd5 version or if you ripped it yourself it was a bad rip. proper iso size should be close to 7gigs

5. Burton

Burton Real Life VIP and Educator

Mar 7, 2006
    He stating having the same problem at the same spot is sign of a bad rip. I recall him saying his iso was 6.6gb so I don't think it is the dvd5 version.

6. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    This error is expected if you use one of the cIOS with broken DL support or ripped the game with one of them. cIOSrev19 and 17 shouldn't have the DL bug. DVD5 versions of the game always work fine, they just show the same video over and over instead of the real videos.

7. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Jan 27, 2009
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Bahrain
    Lol you know this is the only game that I bought, not cuz it's huge in download, but cuz it deserves the money, this game is my fav. and by far the best on Wii since its release.

8. Drag0nflamez

Drag0nflamez GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    Yeah. Or, if you just dont want to walk to your Wii then you can just buy it then rip it to USB with SuperDump http://bit.ly/b8CpzW