Hacking SubSpace Emissary

RsHackerTeam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i've tried using both the latest version of ios 222 and ios 249 rev 19, with the latest usb loader, which i used both configurable usbloader and wiiflow, both give me the same crash in the same place.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He stating having the same problem at the same spot is sign of a bad rip. I recall him saying his iso was 6.6gb so I don't think it is the dvd5 version.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This error is expected if you use one of the cIOS with broken DL support or ripped the game with one of them. cIOSrev19 and 17 shouldn't have the DL bug. DVD5 versions of the game always work fine, they just show the same video over and over instead of the real videos.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol you know this is the only game that I bought, not cuz it's huge in download, but cuz it deserves the money, this game is my fav. and by far the best on Wii since its release.

Drag0nflamez

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SamAsh07 said:
Lol you know this is the only game that I bought, not cuz it's huge in download, but cuz it deserves the money, this game is my fav. and by far the best on Wii since its release.
Yeah. Or, if you just dont want to walk to your Wii then you can just buy it then rip it to USB with SuperDump http://bit.ly/b8CpzW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)