Stupid RXTools question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by GreatCrippler, Dec 12, 2015.

1. GreatCrippler
    OP

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    OK, so I have an O3ds with Sysnand 8.1, NinjaHax(Retail Cubic Ninja) And Emunand 10.3... Works great, however, I can't seem to get folders working correctly in my Emunand. Do I need to Unlink my Sysnand from my Emunand to fix the issue, or is there another way to do this?

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Yes - turn off and on your 3DS so you're in sysNAND. Go to Settings-Other Settings. Take out your SD card. Choose Format. Wait till it's finished. Done. When you go to emuNAND and move things around, they'll stay that way.

GreatCrippler likes this.
  3. bitjacker

bitjacker GBAtemp Disorderly

Jan 23, 2014
    United States
    stop telling people to take the sd card out. dont do that. there is a cia called tiny format. use it for the love of spaghetti.

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    If you format with the SD card in then all your files are erased. I've never heard of tiny format, but better to tell people how to do something that works instead of giving them the chance to stuff something up and lose their whole emuNAND.

Ammako likes this.
  5. GreatCrippler
    OP

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Perfect. Thanks much.

Quantumcat likes this.
  6. GreatCrippler
    OP

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Followup Question... I have a Sky3DS as well. If I load up Smash Brothers, and update to 9.2 in preparation of changing from Ninjahax to Themehax, will my Ninjahax still work as is in the meantime? (As it is currently configured for 8.1)

7. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    Ninjhax1 should still work on 9.2, you'll have to re-install it though as the payload for 8.1 is different from 9.2
    Or you could go ahead and change to Ninjhax2.5 once you get to 9.2

GreatCrippler likes this.