Hacking Stupid question or maybe not.

quinterrya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been reading these past few days about the cubic ninja game and using it for homebrew. My question is...since I have a Gateway card, can I just store the cubic ninja rom on it and load the homebrew that way?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You probably will be able to do that. However, there is no need to. If you're on 4.X and you have a Gatway then you won't need SSSpwn, since GW can handle Homebrew as well

Reactions: quinterrya

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you are on 4.5 yes. If you are above 4.5 you need to wait until gateway releases their update.

But why do you want to load homebrew this way if gateway is capable of loading it?

Reactions: quinterrya

quinterrya

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are on 4.5 yes. If you are above 4.5 you need to wait until gateway releases their update.

But why do you want to load homebrew this way if gateway is capable of loading it?
K

Knowledge is power. I read on another thread that someone own a Gateway and was trying to buy the cubic ninja game. Also, I didn't know Gateway red card was capable of homebrew. I thought on the gateway blue card was (which is not the same).

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fear is that the homebrew channel will work in a way that requires homebrew to be designed so it will only work with it.. Little paranoid i know but I just want to cover all my bases.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My fear is that the homebrew channel will work in a way that requires homebrew to be designed so it will only work with it.. Little paranoid i know but I just want to cover all my bases.
i don't see that happening. And if it does you can always launch the exploit through gateway (supposing it will work on gateway)

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't see that happening. And if it does you can always launch the exploit through gateway (supposing it will work on gateway)

Yeah with that much speculation, i don't want to risk it lol. I managed to get CN cheap right now so might as well have it and not need it. If i end up not needing it, I'll give it to my brother or friend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30