Stupid Other Forums!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by baffle-boy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. baffle-boy
    OP

baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Jul 29, 2009
    Canada
    EVERYWHERE
    i tried to register for the teamcyclops forums so i could suggest features/help cyclods nubs/etc. but it told me that my e-mail was banned by the admin... even though ive never been to the site and team cyclops doesnt know my e-mail (i think...). so i tried the e-mail i use for junk things and it was "banned too" same with EVERY other random e-mail i could think of... and when i tried to contact the admin they had turned off the e-mail function... so i cant contact anyone and i cant make an account to ask >:l i r pissed... but GBATemp will never fail me XD

2. Brian117

Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 1, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland, OH
    Quick, someone ban him.

3. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    Yeah GBAtemp is still the best huh? Hey can you give all your emails to our admins? Then we can do the same here after we ban you!

But maybe there is someone here on the temp that has an account there? Tell him to PM their admin or something?

4. Santee

Santee Jalapeño

Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    Conneticut
    It's some sort of anti spam thing I signed up using mailinator or something like that.

5. baffle-boy
    OP

baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Jul 29, 2009
    Canada
    EVERYWHERE
    ... if you ban me i will sneak into your house at night and... smother any pets you have in cheeze whiz... and slit your throat too! (free of charge)

srsly tho can one of you try making an account there??????

and what is mailinator? your e-mail?

6. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    It refused my mail address too. I used my Gmail address. Maybe they don't like free mail hosts because spammers use them. Or, more likely, their mail server is being weird. If you can't send them mail, or receive mail from them or anything, it's probably their mail service having problems.

7. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    google it.

BTW, I think my Yahoo mail worked. I'm not sure... I didn't get any mail.... but the account seems to have a profile. Maybe I typed wrong or something

8. blainy

blainy GBAtemp Fan

Nov 1, 2008
    australia

mailinator no longer works on the team cylops for signups apparently..

9. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Gonna sign up now...

EDIT: Tried Gmail and Hotmail. None of them worked... But what's pretty stupid is that it says to contact the admin. Then it says disabled. I should make a fail video of it xD

10. baffle-boy
    OP

baffle-boy GBAtemp Fan

Jul 29, 2009
    Canada
    EVERYWHERE
    EXACTLY!!! i cant contact him.... roar. plus yahoo e-mail is kinda lame so i dont want it...

11. shinnyuuya

shinnyuuya GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    Indonesia
    Town of Rainstorm
    haha, only justice will be answered

12. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    You know what's even dumber? You need a cellphone to to register a gmail account now due to all the spambots that have been using the service.

It sucks because I like having multiple email addresses, and will probably have to find another provider.