Gaming Stupid Dr Agon

JAMESSSS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, folks. today was lucky that i recruited a liquid metal slime.

but i got a problem afetr getting the Gold Orb. I used All Items x 10 cheat code.

In my bag, i got both Gold Orbs and Gold Baubles. The stupid Dr Agon never bring the Gold Orb but the Bauble.

since I can't discard the baubles, I cannot process anymore.

What shpuld I do??

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JAMESSSS said:

but i got a problem afetr getting the Gold Orb. I used All Items x 10 cheat code.

In my bag, i got both Gold Orbs and Gold Baubles. The stupid Dr Agon never bring the Gold Orb but the Bauble.

What shpuld I do??
i don't quite get your problem here but have you went into the painting?

JAMESSSS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ComplicatioN said:
JAMESSSS said:

What shpuld I do??
i don't quite get your problem here but have you went into the painting?
Yes, I went the painting and exchanged the orb in the past. Since I used All Item Max X 10 cheat code, I have bunch of orbs in my bag. When I bring the Gold Orb to Dr. Agon, he doen't take the gold Orb. but instead the Gold Bauble in my bag.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an idea: try removing all of the babbles from the bag, give them to two or three monsters to hold, then leave those monsters at the Monstercare. Since you won't be holding any Babbles with you at the time, it is possible he might take note only of the Gold Orb.

I remember I exploited something similar in DQ4, but I wasn't using cheats: remember the Yggdrasil Tree, and how you could only hold a single Yggdrasil Leaf on you party at a time? I went up the tree, got the Leaf, zoomed out, gave it to Borya (who wasn't on the main team). When I got up the tree again, there were only 4 characters and the bag, so it didn't notice I had already gotten a leaf.
tongue.gif

Ended up with 6 or 7 Yggrasil Leaves... to end up not using a single one of them D:

JAMESSSS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOW, THAT'S A FANTASTIC IDEA~

Thank you man, I will try it. I think it will be working. since I don't have enough monsters, i need to recruit some monsters first. I will reply the result for s/o who might have same problem.

Happy weekends~

seifer777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no it doesnt work. when i dropped off my monster, the caretaker gave me back the damn gold bauble.

anyone else got anymore ideas?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Try putting the items you want to get rid of in slots 1-3 and then use the Item Slot 1-3 Mod Codes tto change the item into another item.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Try putting the items you want to get rid of in slots 1-3 and then use the Item Slot 1-3 Mod Codes tto change the item into another item.

Actually, I don't think you can move the items from slot to slot in the bag, unless I'm missing something.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seifer777, you could try using the Have All Items code that just gives 1 of every item, since your problem might be cause by having 10 of an item you're only supposed to have 1 of. Also, the slot 1-3 item code Narin mentioned are in the database, if you're not seeing them make sure you have the latest version of the dat downloaded.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can move stuff in the bag it says "___ put the ___ in a different place in the bag" or something.

If you can't see the newest cheats you may need to rebuild the .cc file. For example press (I think) X with an Acekard on the cheats screen (Remember to reenable the piracy check)

Also, it did say in the cheat description 'use at own risk'...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay