Stuff and more stuff

Amphy2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So it's been a while since I last blogged and I thought I would do it again =3

So it's summer holiday's for me and while my parents are having fun in Corfu I am stuck at home with my brother, he's not too bad I guess but he's really messy and I hate messes so yeah X3. He just got back from uni and I am so not used to him being back home, kind of wish he would move out or if I could oh well.

My laptop ending up breaking down so I can't play most of my games on there but I don't mind I have plenty to do on the Xbox and I have also been playing Ocarina of time for the 3DS and I am in the Forest temple and seem to be encountering a lot of locked doors ;_; I also decided to get mercenaries since I was absolutely obsessed with resident evil 4's mercenary mode, Neck cracking some zombies, too bad its been removed from the 3ds version sniffles. Also ordered Jade empire and received a copy of the complete novel collection of strawberry panic

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Inb4 someone comes in and predicts that the game will fail...

My brother's annoying too, he can't sing for anything worth 0.02 cents (or more); guess what he does all day?

Amphy2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Berthenk said:

My brother's annoying too, he can't sing for anything worth 0.02 cents (or more); guess what he does all day?

I actually did have the feeling someone would do that =/ Oh well Ill try my hardest ^^

So he's one those type who think they are amazing at singing are just not X3 Love seeing those type of idiots on X-factor (yes I watch it XD) What does he do?

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Amphy2310 said:
Berthenk said:

I actually did have the feeling someone would do that =/

So he's one those type who think they are amazing at singing are just not X3 Love seeing those type of idiots on X-factor (yes I watch it XD) What does he do?
Cheer up; you're welcome to try!

Nothing, that's the point. He stopped with university because he didn't like the course/education/program he was following/doing. (really don't know how to say it in English
tongue.gif
(Google Translate tells me it's either of those 3)) he was doing.
Now he's doing nothing at all, be it at home or at the place he works.
Anyway, later this year he'll go to university again so I guess we'll see less of him; that means I can steal his 360 controller plug thingie and use a controller with my PC.
I suck at Dirt 3 without a controller. Oi, now that I think of it, really want to play Tales of Vesperia again, so I guess I'll steal his Xbox too.
nyanya.gif
(where's :yay360:!?)

Edit: wow, epic did-not-re-re-re-read-my-post-fail.

kamins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
My sister is like that, when I'm doing important work and I don't let her use the PC she just starts singing. It's like a cat being strangled, she wants to be a singer. It's really annoying, especially when she started singing Whitney Houston songs. Arrgh.

Amphy2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Berthenk said:
Amphy2310 said:
Berthenk said:

I actually did have the feeling someone would do that =/

Cheer up; you're welcome to try!

Nothing, that's the point. He stopped with university because he didn't like the course/education/program he was following/doing. (really don't know how to say it in English
tongue.gif
(Google Translate tells me it's either of those 3)) he was doing.
Now he's doing nothing at all, be it at home or at the place he works.
Anyway, later this year he'll go to university again so I guess we'll see less of him; that means I can steal his 360 controller plug thingie and use a controller with my PC.
I suck at Dirt 3 without a controller. Oi, now that I think of it, really want to play Tales of Vesperia again, so I guess I'll steal his Xbox too.
nyanya.gif
(where's :yay360:!?)

Edit: wow, epic did-not-re-re-re-read-my-post-fail.

Oh I think I will do well ^^ So Ill give it my all

I am kind of glad my brother was able to stay on his course but now he's stuck here and won't even be doing anything associated with what he did at college or Uni, its kind of a waste but then again he's got that experience just in case. Its usually the word course but program is used sometimes.
Well at least he will be out of your hair ^^ Yay for stealing haha X3 I found a yay360 but I can't seem to get it on here X(

I am kind of slow at replying ;___;

Amphy2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
What do you plan on doing the Pokemon game in? Or will it be a hack? If you plan on making it in Game Maker, I'd love to help.

Not too sure yet to be honest I am still working on ideas such as what the cult members will look like etc but that would be great if you could once I get some more ideas developed ^^ It is RPG maker isn't it? Would it feel more Pokemon like using RPG maker or as a hack?

Ill try posting some ideas at a later date ^^

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amphy2310 said:
TDWP FTW said:
What do you plan on doing the Pokemon game in? Or will it be a hack? If you plan on making it in Game Maker, I'd love to help.

Not too sure yet to be honest I am still working on ideas such as what the cult members will look like etc but that would be great if you could once I get some more ideas developed ^^ It is RPG maker isn't it? Would it feel more Pokemon like using RPG maker or as a hack?

Well if you make a hack (of the third, second, or first generation), I'd be able to help you out. However, RPG Maker is also an option that you may want to consider. Though I recommend hacking, RPG maker is very different and if it's anything like Game Maker, it's more difficult though it's more free and allows for more opportunities.

Heck, if you make a hack I can script for you.

Amphy2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Amphy2310 said:
TDWP FTW said:

Well if you make a hack (of the third, second, or first generation), I'd be able to help you out. However, RPG Maker is also an option that you may want to consider. Though I recommend hacking, RPG maker is very different and if it's anything like Game Maker, it's more difficult though it's more free and allows for more opportunities.

Heck, if you make a hack I can script for you.

I did want to go for the third generation as I never really liked the newer ones and I think Ill try to go with hacking, I tried using rpg maker before and it didn't go so well.

Once I get all my ideas sorted though Ill definitely get back to you, I have a basic plot and some twists though I am thinking of only have one gender to choose from to save time but not sure which right now probably a guy.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amphy2310 said:
So it's been a while since I last blogged and I thought I would do it again =3

So it's summer holiday's for me and while my parents are having fun in Corfu I am stuck at home with my brother, he's not too bad I guess but he's really messy and I hate messes so yeah X3. He just got back from uni and I am so not used to him being back home, kind of wish he would move out or if I could oh well.

My laptop ending up breaking down so I can't play most of my games on there but I don't mind I have plenty to do on the Xbox and I have also been playing Ocarina of time for the 3DS and I am in the Forest temple and seem to be encountering a lot of locked doors ;_; I also decided to get mercenaries since I was absolutely obsessed with resident evil 4's mercenary mode, Neck cracking some zombies, too bad its been removed from the 3ds version sniffles. Also ordered Jade empire and received a copy of the complete novel collection of strawberry panic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh