Hacking Stuck on hack

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was following this tutorial and got stuck at 9:11 on the step where he drags and drops. Mine won't drag or drop and I can't find a solution. Is there an alternative method someone can help me with, please? Thanks.

Hopefully it doesn't look like I'm posting this video to advertise it or something, just to illustrate exactly where it is I am stuck.

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As Flame mentioned, if you already have a PSP game then just use the Easy Adrenaline Installer to install Adrenaline and get access to a full eCFW.

Sorry for the way late response, I had given up lol. The reason I was using the method I had posted about was because it had a video and I'm really bad at all this stuff, so I need something with a video guide (and actually, apparently I still get stuck even with video guides, I'm hopeless haha). It's been a while, is there any kind of method with a video guide by now, apart from the complicated one I posted?

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
You can completely ignore any old Adrenaline tutorial at this point. Delete any old Adrenaline files you have currently until you have nothing Adrenaline-related on your Vita.

All you need to do now is simply download the latest Adrenaline VPK and install it, that's it. No PSP game required, no messing with file transfers, no drag and drop, just install the VPK, let it install, and you're done.

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases <

Reactions: IRHP

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can completely ignore any old Adrenaline tutorial at this point. Delete any old Adrenaline files you have currently until you have nothing Adrenaline-related on your Vita.

All you need to do now is simply download the latest Adrenaline VPK and install it, that's it. No PSP game required, no messing with file transfers, no drag and drop, just install the VPK, let it install, and you're done.

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases <

That sounds a lot easier, even I probably won't need a video tutorial for that lol. But how do I install Adrenaline VPK? Just follow that link through the Vita web browser or download whatever is there via PC first and then connect it or something? Sorry if I'm asking the obvious here, I'm a total techtard.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If you have VitaShell installed on your Vita (and it's updated), use that to enable USB mode, connect it to your PC, transfer it over, and then install it from VitaShell.

If you have just Molecular Shell, you'll need to transfer it over either using FTP in Molecular Shell, or via QCMA using one of the old workarounds.

IRHP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have VitaShell installed on your Vita (and it's updated), use that to enable USB mode, connect it to your PC, transfer it over, and then install it from VitaShell.

If you have just Molecular Shell, you'll need to transfer it over either using FTP in Molecular Shell, or via QCMA using one of the old workarounds.

I have a different Vita now with nothing installed, but I think I had that MolecularShell thing on the other one, though it's been a while and it's gone anyway. For that I believe I just followed a link through Vita's browser and it downloaded automatically. Is that how I get VitaShell as well, or is it a different process?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.