sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I had my PSP exchanged by Sony due to the other one having a stuck circle button. I used my exisiting memory stick and pandora battery to flash the PSP to 3.71, it was already on 3.71 official firware when I checked. It seemed to have flashed correctly but I'm not so sure now, after it had flashed and said press x to shutdown the PSP, I went out of the room upon returning it seemed to have done some more flashing atfer the shutdown sentence.

I clicked on Network Update to update from 371m33 to the latest 4.01 M33, but all it does is download the official 4.05 firmware, which it doesn't let me install anyway as it says the memory stick could not be read (I tried three sticks).

I'm stuck on 3.71 M33 and would like to know the easiest way to get the latest CFW on the PSP. It's a PSP fat btw.

Should I reflash the PSP, or is there something else that I could do to get the thing working?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I have it on 3.90 M33 via the manual option of installing it and made a memory stick out of it. It's updated to 3.90 M33 fine now. However, I have a fullcharged battery, but when I try to update from 3.90M33 to the latest custom firmware, it gives me a message that the battery needs to be at 75% or something before it can do it. I remember there was a button press you could do to bypass the battery message and it would update. Anyone remember what that is?

Cheers

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Jasonage said:
Glad to hear.
Ditto
yaypsp.gif

But why did you not you just use DCv6 or DCv7 to upgrade directly to 4.01 M33-2?

sekhu

moo?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seyiji said:
Jasonage said:
Glad to hear.
Ditto
yaypsp.gif

But why did you not you just use DCv6 or DCv7 to upgrade directly to 4.01 M33-2?

I don't know what and how to use DC6 or 7. I'm a noob. I managed to flash the psp before, but couldn't remember how to do it again. If there are quicker ways to do it, I'm all ears
smile.gif
What's the advantage of DC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all