IMG_20170209_214434.jpg
    506.6 KB · Views: 152

Keynote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i had a 2ds with parental control when downgraded. Couldn't remove with the masterkey, it was missing some figures.
So only thing left to do was to try every combination until I found the good one.

Small advice start with 0000 then 1111 and 1234. Then you have to most common combinations. If that doesn't work, then you have 9997 combinations to try.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Even if you updated, wouldn't the parental lock still be there?

EDIT: I also think why it crashes is because the crypto used isn't avaible on the N3DS in 2.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://www.homebrew-connection.org/3ds-parental-tool-remove-the-parental-restricition-easily/ - try this tool. Swizzy is a known developer for Xbox 360 hacking. This is a really really old tool, but it might use the correct one for the 3DS version.

Last edited by linuxares,

Altairseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
before doing anything else... try this!!!!!:

access your router configuration and change your wifi ssid(name) to "attwifi"(no quotes) and leave it with no security. 3DS are meant to connect automatically to any non secured wifi with attwifi as ssid, because nintendo zone (public access points that nintendo provided in some places around the world).

you could also use any android phone to make a wireless ap.

this would let you access internet in your n3ds without having to enter system settings!!!!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I assume you made a backup of your NAND during the ctrtransfer? if you do you could always restore with a hardmod which I also assume you don't have?
Worst case hardmod with a NAND backup will work.

Lord_Bucketgod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I assume you made a backup of your NAND during the ctrtransfer? if you do you could always restore with a hardmod which I also assume you don't have?
Worst case hardmod with a NAND backup will work.
have NAND backup but im scared to do a hardmod :C and for the thing i saw with the link i posted is to update to 4.1 to be able to use Decrypt9

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try creating a open(no security) wifi network using the name attwifi that should be enough to get online without setting anything up or go to McDonalds and do the next part.

This depends on what is actually blocked by the parental controls.

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have NAND backup but im scared to do a hardmod :C and for the thing i saw with the link i posted is to update to 4.1 to be able to use Decrypt9
Hard mod is a last resort. I did it to my 2DS just in case. To be frank, I was really worried that I would fuck it up but It went just fine. Took a while and I did have to get a good soldering iron and good solder but it was easier then expected. If you can do the update to 4.0 do it and try the decrypt9 thing. Unless you really fuck things up a hardmod should fix it. Better then having a paperweight right?
If you don't know how to solder or don't have an iron try to find someone who can do it for you. If you do feel like tanking the plunge watch YouTube videos for a while. I found that great channel where a guy fixed mac book motherboards and nothing but. I was surprised at how durable they are and decided after watching his videos and learning his techniques I was ready to try it myself.
Any who, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

https://www.youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P