Stuck downgrading from 11.1 with Fieldrunners

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by coolcatg, Sep 25, 2016.

1. coolcatg
    OP

coolcatg Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2016
    United States
    I need some help as soon as possible so I can fix this. I made my own stupid mistake when downgrading and want to know if I can fix it.
    So I was downgrading from 11.1 with fieldrunners and everything transferred fine and it was going great, but when I checked the kernal version at the end it was not the right number, this was when I realized I used the 11.0-10.4 instead of 11.1-10.4. When I tried restoring the nand from fieldrunners and trying again it just says failed to open SD files when I try to downgrade again. So how can I fix this? Everything is still working but I just need to know how to fix it.
    Please help, thank you!
    Target system is an O3ds 11.1, steelhax as entry point and fieldrunners hacked score save thing

2. Inochi.no.Zenmai

Inochi.no.Zenmai GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Did you restore the F0F1_O3DS.bin first? The guide tells you to do a backup. Also, remember you have to use the boot.nds for 11.1 and the firmware files for 11.1 as well.

3. coolcatg
    OP

coolcatg Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2016
    United States
    I did restore the backup for F0F1_O3DS.bin from the boot in fieldrunners, I am going to redownload all of the files and try again, then I will be right back

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I think it might have been the boot file that was messing it up, I think it worked now!
    After the downgrade now what guide for decrypt9 should I use?

4. Inochi.no.Zenmai

Inochi.no.Zenmai GBAtemp Regular

Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Follow the guide. You have to downgrade to 9.2 now. Then you go with Decrypt9. https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki