Gaming StreetPass Question

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those of you who know how FindMii works, I managed to street-pass with some random people last week at the mall. But, when I went to play FindMii, it said that I need to go "gather heroes". but I did. Via StreetPass. Am I missing something?
frown.gif

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
When you get a Mii via StreetPass, you should notice that on the Plaza screen, 'Active' Mii's will do a little dancing nod to show that you have just collected them. This is your ONLY CHANCE to use the Mii for StreetPass Quest, and Puzzle Quest whilst you are in the StreetPass Plaza.

Once you exit StreetPass Plaza to the main menu, you lose the ability to use that collected Mii for StreetPass Quest, and Puzzle Quest.

I learnt this after I collected 30 Mii's at the London StreetPass Meetup, and forgot to use any of them before exiting the Plaza lol.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
once you open streetpass thats the only time you can use the mii

in the event that you check streetpass, look at the mii and close the program, then you cannot use that mii once you restarted streetpass unless you meet the same guy again

so if you want to save up those mii's, dont open them yet

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found someone in NYC, then it wouldn't work when I tried it the next morning...

It's dumb because that is probably the only person I'll ever find on Streetpass...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...