Streetpass Plaza

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by TobiasAmaranth, Aug 8, 2015.

1. TobiasAmaranth
    OP

TobiasAmaranth GBAtemp Regular

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    I haven't spotted any news about this game on the Gateway or other such piracy fronts. Is there any CIA install for the DLC, homebrew for savefile editing, or other potential hacking done on the Streetpass Plaza mini-games? (Not asking for direct links, just leads / information if it even exists)

2. Asia81

Asia81 In my Ecchi World <3

Nov 15, 2014
    France
    Albi
    A CIA for all games is available where you know

3. TobiasAmaranth
    OP

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    Honestly, I have nooooo idea what I'm even looking for in this case. I don't really even street pass that many people, but I wanted to either poke at the Street Pass minigames (Find Mii 2 and beyond) and to have the birthday feature and such added in.

Meanwhile I don't know what those type of updates would be called, and I'm also curious if there is any sort of cheat homebrew like how there is a playcoin setter.

4. 20mark

20mark GBAtemp Regular

Mar 25, 2011
    Italy
    Italy
    there is some cheats for tickets and for some games in the arcodes thread. Used it with NTR and i confirm that the're working.
    also for mii plaza update and dlc games you can find them on that iso site.

5. TobiasAmaranth
    OP

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    I've got a Gateway EmuNAND with the highest firmware so it looks like I can't use the Spider / ARCodes exploit. :(

And again, I have no clue what files (As in, what they are even called, Game/Ver/Patch/???) are actually relevant to the multiple packs of minigames, as well as the VIP/Birthday 'update'.

6. danzou22

danzou22 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2014
    With gateway and an cia installer (like FBI) you can downgrade the explorer to have access to the Spider exploit. The problem is Nintendo now doesnt let you to download a previous version of the explorer with 3DSNUS, maybe someone can help you with the file you need. Like people say up "where you know" you can easily find the cias you need to upgrade your streetpass plaza and the last games.

7. TobiasAmaranth
    OP

Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    Thanks. I found it at some angry movers site. ;P Well, the first thing. Gateway says they'll be doing cheats soon so I won't worry so much about that for now.