Homebrew Street fighter II emulated on NDS?

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yes, its about 95% perfect too, only a couple of the backgrounds dont come up properly (Layer order is wrong), for example on blanka's stage the clouds sit in front of the other background objects.

Other than that, ive clocked it several times, man been playing this game forever and still can never get bored of it.

Try snezzids-v0.28a. Im eagerly awaiting a newer version with more features and snes game support.

See enclosed video!

Right Click and Save Video

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This proposition might seem stupid, but... You *do* know they released a super street fighter ultra X challenge comeback turbo world edition II a while ago on the GBA, don't you?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
does this work with a slot-1 cart?
like a R4??

Sadly I can't get any of the streetfighter games working properly with SNEmuleDS, which I believe is the only SNES emu to support the R4 at the moment (Correct me if I'm wrong). Not even sure if SnezziDS can be made to work on slot-1s. Guess I could start carrying my SuperCard around with me as well.

EDIT: Trying Snezzi DS on my supercard and Streetfighter 2 works great, but in Turbo the characters sprites are missing. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0