Gaming Street Fighter 2's Nintendo Switch First Person mode is.. Kinect

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,483
  • Replies 12
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
That's literally (and I avoid using this overused word) what the First Person Mode is on the Switch's USFII game. Just a mini-game Kinect-like where you either punch or throw Kameha-- Shoryukens.

It's old gameplay footage from a few months ago but worth bringing up if anyone hasn't seen it before.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mode will go into current SF graphics? If so, it does give hope for new SF games on Switch, I always remember SF as being Super Nintendo mainstays, and some Sega Genesis gems. It's why I'm excited for the Ultra SF2 game, but would like something in the vein of SF5, a port, or say "Super Street Fighter 5" with all the DLC included and other goodies.

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An First Person fighter? That should really be left to the Vive or Oculus. Interesting concept, to say at least.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I always wanted SSF2T on Wii U. I'm really disappointed Wii U's Miiverse and Eshop aren't the same on Switch.
This mode is embarrassing, however. Even some low budget Wii titles had better movement recognition.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's more like Wiisports boxing than a kinect, hell of a lot of difference between those controlls and a kinect I can tell you that.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The mode will go into current SF graphics? If so, it does give hope for new SF games on Switch, I always remember SF as being Super Nintendo mainstays, and some Sega Genesis gems. It's why I'm excited for the Ultra SF2 game, but would like something in the vein of SF5, a port, or say "Super Street Fighter 5" with all the DLC included and other goodies.
The graphics on this minigame looks pretty bad imho

Reactions: RustInPeace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • haddad
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...