ROM Hack Strange save file problem with Pokemon White

Tonitonichopchop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So everyone knows that Pokemon Black and White came out, blah blah blah. I downloaded the rom when it came out and played it, and beat it with no issues. So when the translations of the Black and White version of Pokesav came out, I decided I'd transfer my old pokemon to the games. So I tried loading my save file in BOTH of the translated versions of Pokesav (Done by Clonecharizard and Totodile) but it fails to load. I thought maybe it was just my computer, but to test I started a file on Pokemon Black, saved, and then tried that save file.

It worked perfectly.

So my question is, why? I'm posting a link to my save file below. Maybe someone could check it out? If you don't know how to get it working in Pokesav and can only see if it works in your comp, great, but I'd really like a solution.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N4X8TVTW
(This save file was created using the Supercard DStwo)

Also, don't post the following:

Telling me to use a second flashcart and trade between the two games (Have none)
Buy the Japanese version (Can't afford the US and Japanese version)
Buy the US version (I was gonna use the LEGAL way when I got the US version by transfering between Platinum and White)
Use the Japanese version of Heartgold/Soulsilver/Diamond/Pear/Platinum (Don't own it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1