Strange ROM behaviour

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Woggle, May 23, 2009.

May 23, 2009

Strange ROM behaviour by Woggle at 9:07 PM (752 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Woggle
    OP

Newcomer Woggle Member

United Kingdom
    Have been trying to run Uniracers/Unirally in Snes 9x. Single player runs perfectly however when competing in 2 player the second player floats an inch above the track, unable to trick or jump just move.

Is this a known issue with this game or is there something I can do to fix the problem?

I'm using Snes 9x 4.0.3 & 009 to test on, firmware 3.2e, playing using classic controllers not GC controllers.

Over to you guys!!!!!

2. r9delta

Banned r9delta Banned

United States
    I'll try it myself in a few minutes but first I would check a few things. Have you verified that you're using a good dump? Does Snes9x 1.51 on your PC do the same thing?

3. Woggle
    OP

Newcomer Woggle Member

United Kingdom
    Just tried on 1.51. Does exactly the same thing, can redownload but would like to know how you've got on?

4. r9delta

Banned r9delta Banned

United States
    Tried it on Snes9xGX 4.0.4...works fine and doesn't exhibit the problem you've explained. I would suggest upgrading to 4.0.4 and if that doesn't work download the rom again from a different source.

5. Woggle
    OP

Newcomer Woggle Member

United Kingdom
    Been checking using 1.51 & redownloaded files. It seems the Europe version Unirally has the bug but Uniracers (American version) plays fine. Will try on the wii & post my results. Very strange that one version would work while the other is bugged.

6. Woggle
    OP

Newcomer Woggle Member

United Kingdom
    Checked on wii & Uniracers runs fine. 2 player has no problems, just Unirally is the issue.

Thanks for your help