Hacking Strange problem

TheGreatNeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this R4 SDHC right here, http://www.r4sdhc.com/images/pic/r4box.jpg
The strange thing is only an older firmware 1.23 works with the card. Even the ones posted on the official site no longer work with that card. So is it possible I have a clone of a clone or something?

TheGreatNeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I don't plan on buying a new cart. There should be some way to get this cart working, as I know people have had similiar problems. I just haven't found the solution yet.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the kernel in this thread here. You want to use the original firmware of your cart plus the files inside the "R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC" folder (that means both kernel's files are on your micro sd card). Your cart is extremely old and totally unsupported.....BUT other kernel files for your cart are located here under the r4sdhc header.

TheGreatNeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the kernel in this thread here. You want to use the original firmware of your cart plus the files inside the "R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC" folder (that means both kernel's files are on your micro sd card). Your cart is extremely old and totally unsupported.....BUT other kernel files for your cart are located here under the r4sdhc header.

Thank you, appreciate it. This solved everything completely, not only does the firmware work but doing it with your method even runs the newest games like BW 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?