Strange problem playing Sega 3d classics collection on Luma

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Marko76, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Marko76
    OP

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Ok first my setup I have an Orig 3ds running a9lh Luma3ds 5.3.1 from sysnand 10.7 and when I load Sega 3d classics collection and it loads all the games fine and they all play fine the strange problem I have is any time I enter the options screen of each game I get a message saying. Some features cannot be used because no sd card was detected. Obviously the sd card is working as the games load and play fine so why do I get the message and how do I sort it so as to get access to the missing features. If it helps every other game which I have over 120 plays perfectly and I tried it on different sd cards with same problem so I thought maybe a problem with the cia so I tried the Jap region version and the same thing happens.

Ok a little update if I load it using hans it loads to the game select screen then I select a game it then crashes so I load it again through hans and whatever game I selected loads and the sd card not detected message is gone. Don't want to keep having to do it this way so would like a solution for it to work fine from home screen thanks

Last edited by Marko76, Apr 29, 2016
  2. Marko76
    OP

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Ok can a mod shut this thread I fixed the problem by creating a language patch text.

Hayleia likes this.
  3. jbsjapan

jbsjapan Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2016
    France
    Hi, could you give some more details on how you fixed it? I have the same problem with that game.
    Thx in advance :)

4. MrStalin

MrStalin Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2016
    United States
    sorry for bringing up this old thread, but i have the same error, but OP said to try to run it with HANS but it just gives me red screen, maybe someone else has different solution?