RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Right, so I was happily playing Final Fantasy IX until I finally had to change discs, now, when I try to press the home button nothing happens. Any other button doesn't work either except for the sound volume ones, I can't even change the brightness of the screen! I tried shutting off my PSP and restarting the game IN disc 2, but when I try to switch discs a message pops up saying that since the game itself hasn't told me to change discs I can't do so. Help!
ohnoes.png

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this just for FFIX? Because you know as well as we do it sounds like your Home/Volume/Brigtness/Note/Start/Select bar sounds borked.

Also i'm playing the exact same version of FFIX as you. I've just reached disc 4 and aside from the game running smoothly on discs 1 and 2, and then suddenly lagging worse than the laggiest thing from lagtown on discs 3 and 4, i've had no issues. Certainly none with disc swapping.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Well if you've saved at the end of disc two then you should be able to load that from the start. Have you tried both disc speed options and also disabling all your plugins?

If you want i could also send you a save on disc 4 and see if that will load for you?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xist said:
Well if you've saved at the end of disc two then you should be able to load that from the start. Like I said, if I try switching discs at the start a message pops up saying that since the game hasn't told me to switch discs I can't switch them Have you tried both disc speed options and also disabling all your plugins?Yes and yes.

If you want i could also send you a save on disc 4 and see if that will load for you?Ok. >:

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't been near my PSP today (i mean in the same physical location) but will sort if for you in the next 12 hours.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...