Hacking Strange crash after setting a screen filter with Luma3DS 10.2 pluginloader and closing the lid

Computer_Freak_2004

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I set a screen filter in Luma3DS 10.2 pluginloader (it's the version from CTGP-7) and then closed the lid of my 3DS. Suddendly something popped and my 3DS turned off.
I tried to power it back on but it didn't work anymore. Luckily after I plugged the 3DS in it started to work again.
That almost gave me a heart attack because I thought something blew up inside my 3DS and it's dead now. After I started it the RTC was resetted and it seems to work fine now.

Did this happen to someone else too?

Last edited by Computer_Freak_2004,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I set a screen filter in Luma3DS 10.2 pluginloader (it's the version from CTGP-7) and then closed the lid of my 3DS. Suddendly something popped and my 3DS turned off.
I tried to power it back on but it didn't work anymore. Luckily after I plugged the 3DS in it started to work again.
That almost gave me a heart attack because I thought something blew up inside my 3DS and it's dead now. After I started it the RTC was resetted and it seems to work fine now.

Did this happen to someone else too?
The screen filter alone can't cause this behaviour. What you are describing is what happens when the screen ribbon connections are not properly inserted into their sockets. I've tried to reproduce the issue without success.

Reactions: Computer_Freak_2004

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot