Storage reporting completely wrong

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all
9.0 pro here with an internal 2TB ssd and an external 5TB USB.
Install games just fine with goldhen and everything works perfectly but I have a storage issue driving me nuts.
It says I have 200gb free on my internal but whenever I try to move ANYTHING from the external to the internal it says i do not have enough space. Its so weird. I can select like a 1.2GB game and when I select it, it says "moveable size" is something like 78GB.
WTF is going on here? Again, all games play and work just fine.
I heard rebuilding the database could maybe fix this but I also heard that will remove all my folders which took hours to organize.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all
9.0 pro here with an internal 2TB ssd and an external 5TB USB.
Install games just fine with goldhen and everything works perfectly but I have a storage issue driving me nuts.
It says I have 200gb free on my internal but whenever I try to move ANYTHING from the external to the internal it says i do not have enough space. Its so weird. I can select like a 1.2GB game and when I select it, it says "moveable size" is something like 78GB.
WTF is going on here? Again, all games play and work just fine.
I heard rebuilding the database could maybe fix this but I also heard that will remove all my folders which took hours to organize.
There's a way to get sorting back, but unfortunately, it's the same file that's causing that wrong file size problem.

Reactions: viper3344

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol