Stopping the pensioner menace

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Pensioner is an idiot, stinger was kind of needed thought couldn't the police car have come up alongside side him to motion him to stop rather than staying far back.
The brutality at the stop was entirely uncalled for though! They could have just told the guy, "Sorry we had to do that but you were technically running away from us and could now have a bigger fine on your hands you plonker". I'm sure he'd have opened the door. No need to smash the glass and potentially injure the guy. MENTAL!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Definitely uncalled for. Seems like they just wanna make the latest episode of "Cops".

Kinda curious what the cop that stood on the hood of the guy's car was thinking... "I'm now in prime position to do absolutely nothing to you, yet could easily be shaken off your hood, run over, and killed! Make sure the guy hasn't put it into park yet, too!".

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
Incidents like this are why I have no confidence in the police. They probably chased him for so long to do all the paperwork but the attack on the car was uncalled for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...