Stop with the "TChat via Application" thing

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Appryl, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Appryl
    OP

Appryl Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2015
    France
    The devkit's documentation leaked few months ago, but people still keep to think there's no in game tchat and we need to use the application...
    It's totally wrong, there's an ingame tchat, yes we'll need to pay to play online but the application's only a bonus.

Source - 2016 July Devkit's documentation (You can find it on the web)

Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Devkits usually have way more features than retail consoles, so you can't say for sure.

3. xile6

xile6 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 15, 2006
    United States
    game base.

Nintendo doesnt even know about there own app.
    But the way everything has been explain is the app would be needed for friend list gaming.

But if your playing a game the dev can add in voice chat via the headphone jack. The problem is its wired so your either need a long wire ro convert it to bluetooth with an adapter.

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    It's very unlikely they would add an audio input just to not include it in retail (more so since it's probably already built into the soc anyway) - and while the biggest question is whether the OS will support it, we have good precedent (combo headphones+mic+remote jack was on 3DS and WiiU)

5. Mr. Wizard

Mr. Wizard Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time

Mar 20, 2015
    Canada
    10th Dimension
    What's to stop them from adding bluetooth headset support when the online service launches?

6. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    I hope they add voice chat in splatoon so I can scream at Japanese people when I play at 3am.

Felek666 and TotalInsanity4 like this.