OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Team T. Don't try to hack the dsi! Spend more of your time trying to find a exploit for the 3DS. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE DSI!!!

At soulsnatcher, i know, but chances are there going to try to find another way to exploit.
That is all.

D

Deleted_171835

Wait, what?

And in case you didn't know, the DSi is already hacked.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd prefer the DSi. I use it more, it'd likely be faster, more people have one, there's so much untapped potential...the list can go on.

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly as high powered processors become smaller and smaller, DSi flashcards like the dstwo that have a little extra umph will start to have near perfect gba and snes emulation, id rather see that than an exploit for a system that has no games on it yet.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
serenade.63 said:
Honestly as high powered processors become smaller and smaller, DSi flashcards like the dstwo that have a little extra umph will start to have near perfect gba and snes emulation, id rather see that than an exploit for a system that has no games on it yet.
The DSTWO doesn't access DSi-mode or any of its power.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Oveneise said:
Well, there still is the issue of playing games from the DSIware shop.
Well see all i want on a 3DS or a dsi exploit is its own custom app on he homescreen with a nice gui and the ability to play ds roms and homebrew through the app using a SDHC card.

beenii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
who are you to demand things? by all means, they should do whatever they want to, and we should be happy to get whatever they accomplish and share. sure, i aswell, come here everyday in hope to find a 3DS exploit, i literally sometimes beg for it, but as long as i am not able to find it myself, im not allowed to demand a damn thing. easy as that.
so next time you confront perfekt strangers with your needs, try to put in a little please and make a valid suggestion, not this blunt, ungrateful assumptions. do you even know exactly what they are working on at the moment? i dont think they spread the word on every project they are working on

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
beenii said:
who are you to demand things? by all means, they should do whatever they want to, and we should be happy to get whatever they accomplish and share. sure, i aswell, come here everyday in hope to find a 3DS exploit, i literally sometimes beg for it, but as long as i am not able to find it myself, im not allowed to demand a damn thing. easy as that.
so next time you confront perfekt strangers with your needs, try to put in a little please and make a valid suggestion, not this blunt, ungrateful assumptions. do you even know exactly what they are working on at the moment? i dont think they spread the word on every project they are working on
I just don't want them waisting their time on somthing outdated. Also i woukldn't mind a exploit that works with both dsi and 3ds

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
NO, just cuz you said not to, I will!
/sarcasm
By the way its [sarcasm]insert text here[/sarcasm].

Posts merged

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Aug 15 2011, 10:40 PM) FUUU-HUH-HUH-HUH-UCK THAT!

I seriously hope the 3DS never gets hacked. It's a fantastic machine.
WHY ThE HECK DONT YOU WANT THE 3DS TO BE HACKED YOU TROLL?!?!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
beenii said:
I just don't want them waisting their time on somthing outdsted. Also i woukdn't mind a expoit that works with both dsi and 3ds

are you spelling wrong on purpose?

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
tagzard said:
beenii said:
I just don't want them waisting their time on somthing outdsted. Also i woukdn't mind a expoit that works with both dsi and 3ds

are you spelling wrong on purpose?
Ya. Im on my ipod let me edit it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tagzard said:
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
NO, just cuz you said not to, I will!
/sarcasm
By the way its [sarcasm]insert text here[/sarcasm].

Posts merged

QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Aug 15 2011, 10:40 PM) FUUU-HUH-HUH-HUH-UCK THAT!

I seriously hope the 3DS never gets hacked. It's a fantastic machine.
WHY ThE HECK DONT YOU WANT THE 3DS TO BE HACKED YOU TROLL?!?!

How am I a troll?

I don't want the 3DS hacked, and all of my opinion that isn't the same as yours means I'm a troll? Same reason why I don't want online experiences to be hacked, it's stupid and ruins the fun for me.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to tell you guys the honest truth i don't want to the 3ds hacked unlike the wii or the ds i would like to support more company's that don't have there shit hacked (like the ps3) plus i don't want to be bubba's little bitch. and i think this is a troll topic and it should be moved to EOF or something.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Wait?? What is happening? You people don't actually want the 3DS to be hacked? I'm sorry i just thought that everyone wanted a 3DS hack.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
47 fucking user's reading this topic wow just wow... this is just cracking me up and the only way i would love to have the 3ds hacked is if it can link up to xlinkai. LOL (like that's going happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1