Hacking Stock buttons with aftermarket case

D

Deleted User

The stock buttons will most likely fit considering the buttons have to line up with the motherboard. I have fixed 2 DS phats and both replacement cases could use the original buttons.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
i just got a triforce case to repair my busted hinge DS, and the fit is almost perfect(just a couple bits dont fit perfectly) having to make your own thread's on the screw holes is a bit annoying. the gold buttons look nice dude, i thought they would look tacky but the whole design is 98% superb. i just cant change the bottom screens black outline thing i dont want to break the digitizer screen. doenst look too bad tho

ChaosTheorySD

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
i just got a triforce case to repair my busted hinge DS, and the fit is almost perfect(just a couple bits dont fit perfectly) having to make your own thread's on the screw holes is a bit annoying. the gold buttons look nice dude, i thought they would look tacky but the whole design is 98% superb. i just cant change the bottom screens black outline thing i dont want to break the digitizer screen. doenst look too bad tho

I've read about that threading thing several times now, but I'm still not sure exactly what that means. Do you mean you have to screw it in once to make the "path" then do it again to actually hold the pieces together?

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the buttons would fit the on the cases from DX

But the Eye candy shells are so different only te X and Y buttons fit. the A and B have different alignments

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-