stinking LU64 :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by russelcrowebar, May 16, 2009.

May 16, 2009

stinking LU64 :( by russelcrowebar at 5:21 AM (999 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. russelcrowebar
    OP

Newcomer russelcrowebar Member

United States
    Got a wii 2 days ago, serial is LU64 etc. Got twilight princess and the necessary tools. I've read a few guides and I saw the "fix" for lu64, but i dont even know if that's related to twilight princess hack or not. Is LU64 still not soft-moddable? [​IMG]

Thanks for your patience guys, i know you deal with the same questions all day long :-/

2. jinqui242

Newcomer jinqui242 Advanced Member

United States
    I got a LU64 with firmware 3.4U, but it was something like LU64051XXXX and I was able to softmod mine. Ones over LU64100XXXX may not be moddable, but don't take my word for it. I'm not even sure I needed the lu64 fix, but I did it anyway. Try installing the homebrew channel at least. I was able to install homebrew, then downgrade to 3.2, then upgrade with Waninkoko's 4.0 installer.

3. tanis698

Member tanis698 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    you do the twlight hack then use the lu64 fix.mine is a lu65 and i softmodded mine.just make sure you DON'T DOWNGRADE OR USE CIOSCORP and you will be fine.i can play backups and emulated games np.

4. russelcrowebar
    OP

Newcomer russelcrowebar Member

United States
    When i try to load the SD card to get the twilight hack save file, it doesn't show up. But it's definitely on the card.

However, I can't find an option to format the card as fat16.. i guess this could be my problem? I'll keep trying..

5. tanis698

Member tanis698 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    just format it as default on your pc.did you make a folder on ur card that says apps and put the files in that ?