Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes there something
keep waiting

Right below this thread there a 5.xx rest mode exploit thread yet you still decide to ask if theres anything

Reactions: Kioku

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes there something
keep waiting

Right below this thread there a 5.xx rest mode exploit thread yet you still decide to ask if theres anything
yeah i know this exists... but it s not public at all :( and i am curious how long we need to wait ...:(

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am waiting ... and waiiiting...
is there still nothing for us boost mode useres out there? ...:wtf:

Be patient. Please do not ask when. The developers hate it and they have a life.

By the way, they still have 5.00 and 5.01 fully exploitable in private. They aren't going to release it yet.. Could be months or perhaps a year at least. It will be out when they decide it's time. gbatemp and other sites will announce it. :)

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be patient. Please do not ask when. The developers hate it and they have a life.

By the way, they still have 5.00 and 5.01 fully exploitable in private. They aren't going to release it yet.. Could be months or perhaps a year at least. It will be out when they decide it's time. gbatemp and other sites will announce it. :)
i know that asking sucks as hell. . . ofcourse
and i am a person who respects everyone who can create sth like an exploit of a whole system... it fascinates me ^^
... i was just curious...
i am happy that it exists though!!! really happy ... but yeah.. i would sell my pro if there will never be one for the public... thats why i ask... i mean i hate if someone like some 'hackers' on twitter anounces sth and NEVER release their work for public..i mean actually we are not even allowed to use an exploit of someone if we see it that way 'it s theirs and they dont ow us sth' ^^ because 90% of us dont know who coding works... ...
so yap^^

they dont owe us sth but i would be happy if we could have a date or even a month of a release or sth like that...

Edit: Its just my point of view ^^ please dont take it salty. . . it was not meant to sound like that at all!!!

Last edited by Bernhard,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know that asking sucks as hell. . . ofcourse
and i am a person who respects everyone who can create sth like an exploit of a whole system... it fascinates me ^^
... i was just curious...
i am happy that it exists though!!! really happy ... but yeah.. i would sell my pro if there will never be one for the public... thats why i ask... i mean i hate if someone like some 'hackers' on twitter anounces sth and NEVER release their work for public..i mean actually we are not even allowed to use an exploit of someone if we see it that way 'it s theirs and they dont ow us sth' ^^ because 90% of us dont know who coding works... ...
so yap^^

they dont owe us sth but i would be happy if we could have a date or even a month of a release or sth like that...

Edit: Its just my point of view ^^ please dont take it salty. . . it was not meant to sound like that at all!!!

Don't give up. I have a fw 2.57 PS4 for about 3 or 4 years now. The 4.05 fully exploit is out and many games under 4.05 are playable fully but I am still not ready yet. :D

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't give up. I have a fw 2.57 PS4 for about 3 or 4 years now. The 4.05 fully exploit is out and many games under 4.05 are playable fully but I am still not ready yet. :D
man thanks for your answer!!!
i am glad to hear this because i am actually waiting too :P...

but why are u waiting and not preparing your ps4? do you hope for an 3.55 exploit?:3 or sth like that?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man thanks for your answer!!!
i am glad to hear this because i am actually waiting too :P...

but why are u waiting and not preparing your ps4? do you hope for an 3.55 exploit?:3 or sth like that?

No problem!

Don't know. I have a PS3 CFW for over 9 years and still playing them. Maybe that is why I have no rush, lol. :) By the way, I also have a Nintendo Switch FW 3.00.

Reactions: Bernhard

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
qwertyuiop has out of nowhere released his 4.55 Kexploit... But it's only currently good for FW4.06 and 4.07 users.
FW4.55 users will need a new Webkit Xploit to take advantage of this release :)
Dreams do come true :P

Timilrath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
qwertyuiop has out of nowhere released his 4.55 Kexploit... But it's only currently good for FW4.06 and 4.07 users.
FW4.55 users will need a new Webkit Xploit to take advantage of this release :)
Dreams do come true :P

So if I get a <4.05 PS4, should I go ahead and use the 4.05 exploit or wait? If I'm not mistaken, it should be possible for me to just update sometime later even if I get the 4.05 and I'll be able to use the newer exploit as well ?

Sorry if it's a silly question, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how all of this works :).

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So if I get a <4.05 PS4, should I go ahead and use the 4.05 exploit or wait? If I'm not mistaken, it should be possible for me to just update sometime later even if I get the 4.05 and I'll be able to use the newer exploit as well ?

Sorry if it's a silly question, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how all of this works :).
If you got a 4.05 I'd say STAY there, its still early days for 4.06/4.07.

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem!

Don't know. I have a PS3 CFW for over 9 years and still playing them. Maybe that is why I have no rush, lol. :) By the way, I also have a Nintendo Switch FW 3.00.
yeah same here ^^ we both were talking about pur switches in one switch topic ^^ can u remember? :P i am happy that i am one of the lucky guys with a fw 3.00 :D

Reactions: spotanjo3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Swing from the penis