Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game Trailers - 83%
Yahoo - 80%
Game Pro - 90%
IGN - 52%

One of these things is not like the other...

You guys are retarded. I played a 15 round game with the girlfriend yesterday and I was very impressed with the game. Fun mini games with good controls. A board movement system that, while not perfect, was much more streamlined than previous Mario Parties so that you spend more time actually playing the mini games.

I did notice a framerate dip when characters ate the "Duel Candy" and were surrounded by a flame effect. It surprised me a little bit, but it certainly wasn't a deal-breaker.

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Why does everyone only read a review and not even just try a game. I have found many 9/10 games from review boring and games which got 5/10 more fun. Its all down to personal preference. IGN over the years have more and more questionable reviews. Just try it, decide yourself if its good or bad!

Sentinell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Someone told me he heard that the game doesn't work on PAL machines. Is that true? Anyone with a PAL machine tried it yet?

edit: sorry never mind. Saw the posts on the previous page, guess i'll have to wait for the PAL release.

joesmokey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of a disappointing, but still fun with multiple people.

Why don't they offer tons of boards and let you skip all the dialogue crap.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game Trailers - 83%
Yahoo - 80%
Game Pro - 90%
IGN - 52%

One of these things is not like the other...

You guys are retarded.  I played a 15 round game with the girlfriend yesterday and I was very impressed with the game.  Fun mini games with good controls.  A board movement system that, while not perfect, was much more streamlined than previous Mario Parties so that you spend more time actually playing the mini games.

I did notice a framerate dip when characters ate the "Duel Candy" and were surrounded by a flame effect.  It surprised me a little bit, but it certainly wasn't a deal-breaker.

I choose to take offence at being called retarded.

Did you even bother to check the locations of all the people posting their disappointment at the 5.2 score??
Yes genius they are from PAL regions, how do you expect us to play the game? All we have to go off till the game is released here is the opinion of others inluding gaming sites.

The bad points listed in the IGN review seem like pretty reasonable things to significantly mark a game down on.
Average graphics, non-responsive controls, non-improved gameplay, sounds pretty average to me.
Doesn't mean that the game can't be fun for a game or two with a bunch of friends, just means that overall this game isn't of a high quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    luckily they didn't fall apart
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the...