Gaming Still no dump of chaotic shadow warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want a game dumped, buy it. no one is going to buy and dump garbage titles. maybe bht, but other than them...

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
if you want a game dumped, buy it. no one is going to buy and dump garbage titles. maybe bht, but other than them...

I actually find that hard to believe >.>

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
JustReading said:

It's true. No one likes to dump shit games, so no one does them. The good stuff gets done tuesday morning, the shit gets done by clean up crews like bht. They'll probably end up doing it this week.

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
mattwo said:
JustReading said:

It's true. No one likes to dump shit games, so no one does them. The good stuff gets done tuesday morning, the shit gets done by clean up crews like bht. They'll probably end up doing it this week.

What I want to know now is how YOU know it's bad....

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
JustReading said:
mattwo said:
JustReading said:

It's a generic kiddie game. It's not a major title for the week that it came out. These games actually get BOUGHT to dump, so when you got the choice of doing PZ0 and Kiddie game #9858585, PZ0 wins.

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
mattwo said:

It's a generic kiddie game. It's not a major title for the week that it came out. These games actually get BOUGHT to dump, so when you got the choice of doing PZ0 and Kiddie game #9858585, PZ0 wins.

That's odd, pokemon rumble seems like a "generic kiddie game" to me, it's not even that good, even if it is a pokemon title

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game just came out in the US today. Give it time. Someone may feel like dumping it at some point.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow,not one person said Imagine Series,pet vet games,scooby doo... They all got dumped for DS,those are some horrible games. So yes,people do dump bad games.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
JustReading said:
mattwo said:

That's odd, pokemon rumble seems like a "generic kiddie game" to me, it's not even that good, even if it is a pokemon title

Pokemon Rumble is crappy, I don't see your analogy here.

And I don't think Chaotic looks quite like "high quality" here. And US releases have been getting less and less. Don't expect a game to be dumped any time soon unless it's a major release.

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
mattwo said:
JustReading said:
mattwo said:

Pokemon Rumble is crappy, I don't see your analogy here.

And I don't think Chaotic looks quite like "high quality" here. And US releases have been getting less and less. Don't expect a game to be dumped any time soon unless it's a major release.

Pokemon rumble got released on day 1 if not a day early, and bakugan another kids-card-game/cartoon-made-videogame by activision came out FIVE or so days early....

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
So what? Do you think people have every game and just pick and just randomly choose when they dump it? If you are that eager to play it why don't you buy it.

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Wow,not one person said Imagine Series,pet vet games,scooby doo... They all got dumped for DS,those are some horrible games. So yes,people do dump bad games.

Hey now, Scooby Doo First Frights is actually not bad. My 7 year old has gotten more enjoyment out of it and JONAS than she would PS0.

Bad is a relative term. One person's bad is another person's favorite game. Most suppliers are going to go for the high want level dumps. The suppliers that rent or purchase later are going to dump games later.

Your logic is no

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:

4425 - Learn Math (USA)

4429 - Astro Boy The Video Game (EUR)

4434 - SpongeBobs Truth or Square (EUR)

4435 - Sweet 16 (EUR)

4418 - Jonas (USA)

4422 - My Boyfriend (USA)

So these brand new games, which are TRUE shit, are already dumped, but not Chaotic? Which those of you bashing have NO idea what the game is like other then it being based off a kids show. It could be a very solid game for all anyone knows, as it is not a generic platformer but rather some sort of strategy/card game from what I read. I think it looks very good, and I don't see any reason why it isn't dumped yet when this other garbage is.

And for those who say "buy it yourself", just shut the hell up. Your just as guilty as the rest of us in terms of not buying games and leeching off those who do, and if there was a game you wanted that wasn't out yet, when other crap like "Cars Race O Rama" is you'd be annoyed as well.

And as someone else pointed out Bakugan got released 5 days early. And that is, according to most of the posters logic, a "generic kiddy game". So yeah, theres absolutely zero reason why Chaotic isn't out a day after store release.

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alidsl said:
some games are easier to get hold of earlier than others

This logic also fails, :/ the game is out now, and it's got bad reviews (which is why I'm not going to buy it, but I do want to try it as a fan of chaotic), so why would it be so hard to find?

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
mattwo said:
alidsl said:

This logic also fails, :/ the game is out now, and it's got bad reviews (which is why I'm not going to buy it, but I do want to try it as a fan of chaotic), so why would it be so hard to find?

Not every game is printed in the quantity of big name titles. Atlus and Nippon Ichi DS games tend to be much harder to find, than lets say, a Square Enix game. Just cause it's out, doesn't mean every gaming store will have it, or a sizable supply. I hadn't even heard of this game until I saw this thread, so I can assume alot of people didn't either.

Nutcas3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
mattwo said:
alidsl said:

Not every game is printed in the quantity of big name titles. Atlus and Nippon Ichi DS games tend to be much harder to find, than lets say, a Square Enix game. Just cause it's out, doesn't mean every gaming store will have it, or a sizable supply. I hadn't even heard of this game until I saw this thread, so I can assume alot of people didn't either.

chaotic is pretty big though they got commercials and a cartoon show is having a sweepstakes on only chaotic shadow warriors. and they got a good review but no 1 wants to dump it?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nutcas3 said:
geminisama said:
mattwo said:
alidsl said:

chaotic is pretty big though they got commercials and a cartoon show is having a sweepstakes on only chaotic shadow warriors. and they got a good review but no 1 wants to dump it?

"A good review" from whom? And I hope you realize most on-site video game reviews are either based on how big the brand name is or how much publishing companies are willing to suck cock.

And it's a video game of a children's cartoon show that isn't Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh. It's not going to make any headlines. If you're saying that it's so "readily avaliable" and that you want it dumped, go buy it and dump it yourself. True Chaotic fans buy all the games!

(What the fuck is Chaotic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1